• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jasno416

Oct 29, 2017
www.newswire.ca

McDonald's brings the Grand Big Mac™ to Canada

/CNW/ - Did you hear? The Big Mac just got bigger! This summer, McDonald's Canada is giving Big Mac fans cause for celebration with the addition of the Grand...

TORONTO, June 22, 2021 /CNW/ - Did you hear? The Big Mac just got bigger! This summer, McDonald's Canada is giving Big Mac fans cause for celebration with the addition of the Grand Big Mac to nationwide menus at participating restaurants for a limited time. A twist on the legendary fan favourite, the Grand Big Mac is a bigger Big Mac with even more of the iconic, quality ingredients Canadians love.

To unveil the Grand Big Mac, McDonald's is using ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) to awaken guests' senses to the grandeur of its new burger. The unique "Grand Big Mac Sounds" experience, available via YouTube, takes guests on a journey to discover what makes the Grand Big Mac so special: the sound of a sizzling patty, the squeeze of Big Mac sauce, the rustle of crisp lettuce, and the nestling of the burger on the bun, that will leave listeners' mouths watering in anticipation.

I know what I'm having for lunch today. $12.29 for the combo and no option to make it a double (on Uber Eats at least).

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I miss when my oldest brother worked at McD in the late 80s/early 90s. He used to make me Big Macs with Quarter Pounder patties.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I found it impossible to stop the lettuce falling all over the place when I tried it lol

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
you know you can ask for this right

ask for a quarter pounder made like a mac

i do the same thing with cheeseburgers made like a mini mac :P
I miss paying for a cheeseburger and getting that. Fast food places used to be much more lax in this kind of theft. My other brother worked at a BK in high school and used to throw a half dozen patties on the grill right before closing even though there were no customers so he could feed his friends for free since it was all supposed to be thrown out. Eventually all of that was changed and they started being more strict.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
this is like two or three years late, we did the Grand and Junior Macs at the same time

catch up, kaneda

Maximus2560

Banned
Sep 28, 2020
DnfSddEW0AAB1oG

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Got one for lunch. Not too bad! Basically what I imagined the regular Big Mac to be as a child before I grew and the hand size:Big Mac ratio shrunk lol.