• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017

So... Greg's currently blowing up on Twitter (and live on the Kinda Funny Games Daily show) about this. He showed a video that proved his badge wasn't confiscated, as he was part of Gamespot's final live segment of E3, where he'd need his badge to get in.

Sounds like a bit of a balls up on the ESA's part here! Options are:

1) Someone copied his badge from a photo from Twitter etc
2) He actually traded it
3) The ESA have made a major balls up

Gonna be a fun ride to watch this one play out!

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, already great announcements for E3 2020 ? That's crazy !

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine he'd be handling this so publicly if he was responsible in any way, seems like the ESA made a fuckup?

DocH1X1

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
So here's the thing, and apologies if he reached out to the Esa before going to social media. But am I the only one that kinda hates when "internet celebrities" use social media to sick the internet on something before trying to resolve the issue privately? Because I'm like 110% positive that was a mistake by Esa.

Last edited:

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Dr. Disrespect was banned from E3 2020 for his camera crew filming a minor peeing

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Seems kinda tacky to take it to social media unless they weren't responding back to his emails in defense no?

How could you trust sending GameOverGreggy anything business related via email if he will share it for all the world to see?

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
How disconnected from the industry do you need to be to ban Greg Miller without even trying to speak to him about it first.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
So did he try to respond through email first to explain that there must be a mistake?

I mean it's a pretty ridiculous situation but it's strange that his first response is to post this on Twitter than to respond and wait for a follow-up or reach out to his industry connects.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
The answers from Greg's tweet are the real deal though (Zhuge, Patrick K, Devolver, ...) :3

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He is a popular youtuber.

Dude could shoot someone in the Ubisodt booth and the ESA would let him back.

Calibro

Oct 27, 2017
Belarus
His hosting was so fucking bad this year (didn't watch it previously) I don't see it as something bad. Maybe they'll get a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.