• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017

Edit: Sorry folks, it must be US only or something dumb – thanks NBC

Last edited:

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Not available in my country

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
It's not available in my country, so I just used my VPN to watch it.

lol that was great.

Although that's a mischaracterization since the Count is an actual pimp.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I'm always blown away by these from a production standpoint. Even if they're not as funny, their team does an incredible job.

valuv

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like every year or so I end up seeing an SNL clip and am just amazed at what passes for being funny

May 9, 2018
This is one of the very few SNL digital shorts I've seen massively-shared around social media immediately after it was posted online. That didn't happen for the also-above-average Game of Thrones spinoff skit last season.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Canada and this link worked for me

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
It makes sense for the live skits, but including the audience reactions in uploads of prepared footage like this is a detriment to the humor, in my opinion. It feels like I'm being guided through each joke.
Yeah, I feel like that with live comedy routines. I wish the audience would just shut up and stop spoiling what's funny!

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
its not funny because joker is a cool movie for cool people, why would you ever make fun of it

nfw2fi0.gif

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
David Harbour acted a bit like early Jack Nicholson in the clip.
He's been channeling Shining Era Nicholson for a good while now. Hopefully he gets to move on to bigger and better things after Stranger things cause he absolutely deserves it.

Laughed a few times, nothing special but recontextualization is always something I'm up for. They lost points for not doing the already established paraody tropes, like Snuffy would work better as a coke addict, Bert and Ernie as killers, Elmo with the Satanic cult, etc. You already heard those jokes so many times that when you get something like this and don't see em it just bums you out.