Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Ok I definitely abandon my plan to build at the oak for now. That's way too dangerous. Well, then I think I build around the field station first, that's probably what many people do, but it's probably also the safest area.

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Played for about 2 hours solo. Was doing well till I bumped into a wolf spider which proceeded to hunt me back to my base and kill me. Now for the next 15 minutes I had to find a way to kill him because he wouldn't leave the beginning area. Seemed like he could spot me from any distance but managed to get him stuck by the mystery machine and kill him. Happy at the victory I return back to my base and watched as a squad of ants destroy it lol. I'll have to regroup for now and try multiplayer. Also may have to see how I feel about the spider option now. The wolf spider jumping and putting its front legs up made my anxiety shoot through the roof.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I definitely abandon my plan to build at the oak for now. That's way too dangerous. Well, then I think I build around the field station first, that's probably what many people do, but it's probably also the safest area.
I built my place on top of the giant baseball lol. No one can touch me up there I think? So little room tho

infinityBCRT

Nov 1, 2017
Got lost finding clean water, and ants killed me. Not sure I'll go back to this game unless people are really going ape over it.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
make sure youre using the "feedback" button to report stuff like this:

1puDId4.jpg

Press down on the DPAD and then select your "mood"

And how do I report that the reporting is broken?

I reported this and now I can't get out of this screen anymore and I have to reboot the game.. lol.

AyjtUxQ.jpg

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Is the game really supposed to end
when you find BURG
or did I accidentally download some old version? That was like
hours of content.. I was having fun though.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Played with 2 friends and had a blast so far, the game's way more charming than those trailers made it seem.

We were busy building a base until the game crashed of or host and we got booted out, seeing all those giant spiders walk around is creepy as hell. Really hope their early access plan is bi weekly or something because there's barely any story content in it.

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Microsoft are really building a strong base of 'casual coop play with friends games'. This, Minecraft and Sea of Thieves.

Sony don't really have anything in a similar vein.

I'm totally going to have to get an Xbox eventually for Minecraft with ray tracing (eventually), might pick this up too.

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
I hope we get news like "Grounded dev team numbers swell to 100's after successful EA launch."
Exciting!

Shawt21

Banned
Apr 26, 2020
Please make sure you're leaving feedback and reporting any bugs that you find.

I'm really enjoying it by the way, but I'm a huge survival game fan, so I kinda knew I would.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft are really building a strong base of 'casual coop play with friends games'. This, Minecraft and Sea of Thieves.

Sony don't really have anything in a similar vein.

I'm totally going to have to get an Xbox eventually for Minecraft with ray tracing (eventually), might pick this up too.
Everwild is something to look forward too if you're a fan of these type of multiplayer/coop experiences

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Ah fuck, a wolf spider walked right through the first field station, so you aren't safe here either. 😥

Are you anywhere on the map? 😤

But.... I like this place.... 😢

save-115.png

save-116.png

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is the game really supposed to end
when you find BURG
or did I accidentally download some old version? That was like
hours of content.. I was having fun though.

Yeah it's half assed but it's in early access. I'm hoping this is not a thing Microsoft does with their games going forward though. I don't want it to become a norm

Kompis

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very interested in this game, looks like fun to play co-op.
I wish it would be possible to create my own character though, instead of the pre-defined characters. That would have been amazing.

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
I really can't believe that people is complaning about needing an Xbox Live account to play online, jesus.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Please make sure you're leaving feedback and reporting any bugs that you find.

I'm really enjoying it by the way, but I'm a huge survival game fan, so I kinda knew I would.
Oh I'm finding a lot of bugs. Biggest I've found is the Ladybug. I'll report it when I get a chance.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Just downloaded it on gamepass, don't really know anything about it! Is it like a rust kinda game?

OP
OP
DeoGame

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I found the Rash from Battletoads action figure in the flooded zone! :)

And sure enough the area is crawling with spiders and spiderlings. :(

Flou

Jan 31, 2019
Seems like a fun game and well made as well. I prefer Grounded over State of Decay 2 which I tried earlier this week. Lighting is very well done, graphics are good enough and the gameplay seems smooth. Overall didn't encounter many game breaking or noticeable bugs after their servers started working.

Didn't explore much of the plot or overall area, but found enough to get killed a bunch of times and Wolf Spider camping at my base was not fun. What an ahole!

Super happy that the small but enthusiastic team at Obsidian got so good of a response from people. It's going to be hard to stay away from the game until the final release. But I have other games to play while waiting for them to build on this early access.

Can't wait to see what they are able to do with Avowed when even this small team made such a great impression with the early access.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
DESPITE THE FACT I AM CRASHING EVERY 45 SECONDS - this game is amazing

anyone else suffer crashing?

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not my kind of game but I'm super enjoying it! Also, this game has my favorite User Interface ever. It's gorgeous.

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
So like what is there to do after the small tasting of the campaign is over? Hesitant to drop $30 on this as it is :/

Odinsmana

Mar 13, 2019
Hey! I have a question about the game. Is this a game where you just try to survive as long as possible and start another run when you die or is there a more structure progress (an end goal/main quest for lack of a better term)?