--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxQMXd5Tpt0BU3KYIT5JusdDG4_6V9JDz9?si=JI5slv_zPx6SXxnA

"Well, real quick I will say I've heard some stuff might be happening with Gears 6 this summer. I think that a tease sounds about right to me, Parris, that seems like what we can expect. [...] As always, plans can change, you can get mad at me, I'm used to it now."

From the XCast just posted. Can't wait to see it, I absolutely loved Gears 5.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
If they are giving us a short tease this Summer would a holiday 2025 be expected or should we expect a 2026 release?

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Only a tease after all this time feels kinda wild to me, but Gears has been absent for a long while now. I'd believe it.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Loved Gears 5, and the DLC thingie was also fun. Looking forward to what that team will do for the next one

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Curious how they will treat the decision in Gears 5. Gears is always great so I can't wait to see what they are cooking.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
I'll believe it when I see it at this point. I feel like we have heard so many different things about the Coalition and Gears over the years from different people. But nothing ever happening

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
I wish he wouldn't go around leaking these announcements beforehand, like what's the point?

Would've been cool to see it announced at MS E3 on their own terms without people expecting it.

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
I reeeeeeeally hope they reboot it.

Gears 5 was alright, but I have zero empathy for any of the characters and can't stand the dude-bro style of it all. Just seems so trope-y at this point.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
I don't like the current direction of the series. I'd rather go back to Gears 2/3 tightly paced corridors.

Tigerfish419

Oct 28, 2021
Only a tease after all this time feels kinda wild to me, but Gears has been absent for a long while now. I'd believe it.

It's been 5 years this year since Gears 5, games take a lot more than that so it shouldn't be that shocking, it'll actually be shocking for AAA game like that to be made that quickly.

Looking forward to see what they do with Gears 6, should look amazing.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe how long it been since 5. I really hope the formula has been shaken up for a gap that long.

Krazie

Jun 6, 2022
Interestingly, Gears 6 just got added as a SKU yesterday in my friend's store's system. Along with some others like Fable, GTA VI, Windwaker Remaster. And....

Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Xbox) 🤣

So took that with a giant grain of salt.

blamite

Oct 27, 2017
Please, I need it. 5 and it's DLC were great, and it feels like I've been waiting forever for a follow-up.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
My guesses, Collection soonish and Gears 6 cross-gen at NextBox launch.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
What's it like being Grubb for a day? Knowing that people lean on your very word, and that the slightest sneeze would send them into a tizzy

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
I reeeeeeeally hope they reboot it.

Gears 5 was alright, but I have zero empathy for any of the characters and can't stand the dude-bro style of it all. Just seems so trope-y at this point.
I mean one the points of the series is the dude-broism and the ensuing deconstruction. 5 is by far the least dude-broistic of them all.