• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
That next gen bump. It being cheaper at lunch helped, I'm sure. Just ridiculous numbers.

Manu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
689-m.webp

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They must be set for another 10 years with these sales.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
I bought it on PS3..... I said I wouldn't buy it on PS4.

I bought it on PS4.... I said I wouldn't buy it on PS5.

THEN THEY MADE IT REALLY CHEAP TO BUY ON PS5.

I'm part of the problem and will likely buy it on PS6 as well.

Cali32

Oct 11, 2020
I guess many people like me took advantage of that $10 or $20 deal for the current-gen version of GTA V.

GMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, people are chumps buying this game over and over.

I purchased four different copies over the years, all at full price…

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
GTA Online on next gen consoles is pretty slick. It just feels great to play now. Legs for days.
Yup, came to post this.

I tried is maybe once before back when it launched. Never touched is again, until now.

Now I'm fully hooked, lol. The faster loading makes a huge difference, and next gen has some in game perks that's nice.

And I didn't know about Invite Only lobbies. Wish I had known years ago.

I'm just pissed I missed out on a chunk of money by not logging in to claim the monthly money for PlayStation users.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
The only copy I "own" is the one on EGS from when it was free. I know people who have bought this at least 3 times, and this is before the PS5/XSX versions, absolutely insane.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bought it too many times, sorry guys. Series X version is excellent for 60fps alone and quick resume.