Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
By sheer coincidence, "We Care A Lot" has been on my rotation pretty heavily lately. Check it out if you are unfamiliar. The video has even been remastered in 4k.

www.youtube.com

Faith No More - We Care a Lot (Official Music Video) [4K]

Faith No More - "We Care a Lot" (Official Music Video) remastered in 4K from the album 'Introduce Yourself' (1987). "We Care a Lot" was covered by Korn in 20...

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely a different vibe from the 70s AOR/lite-FM of the first two soundtracks. I still say December 1963 should've made one of them.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
reading back the list I actually 100% agree with you, I was just hung up that the music didn't move foward a decade like I wrongly thought guardians 2 did.

Quill got a Zune in Vol 2 so he's not stuck with the cassette tapes his mom made for him

I think the whole team has had their musical horizons broadened thanks to the wonderful technology of the Microsoft Zune

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Some great picks here, but I can't say I'm excited to see some already overplayed tracks make the cut. Florence and the Machine really didn't need to be on here.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not as laser-focused on my tastes like the first two, since 70s folk rock stuff is kind of my specific jam, but still eager to see how they're used.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
That particular Flaming Lips song (love the song, btw) gives me bad vibes about what might happen in this movie. No spoilers because I have not had a chance to read any. Just a feeling.

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
Out of all the Rainbow songs they go for "Since You Been Gone"? Not any of the Dio songs?

Lbbaker

May 21, 2018
Oh fuck yeah No Sleep till Brooklyn, Hooked on a Feeling, and The Boys are Back in Town!

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
A fantastic mix, but I think Vol 2 remains the top, purely due to how thematically focused it is.

Of course, the use in the movie might reveal a lot more connections.

BarryBJeans

Jul 22, 2019
Florence + The Machine is a great choice. Since it's at the end of the playlist, I wonder if that'll be the song it ends with.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
Where is Rocky Raccoon? Literally the only song they needed and they couldn't get it.