• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017

FJ1uyKFXMAAzqps

FJ1uyKHXoAQVnKs

FJ30J5nXMAUoQAY

FJ30J5qXoAoJAUR
FJ30J5mXIAgEMK_
FJ30J5mXwAYs1Aj

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It's kind of wild how they figure out how to make Baiken more boobily booby in each game.

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017
Cool character......also its pretty bad that I bought this games day one and have not played yet.....smh. Finally done with some other games and gonna jump on this today.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I don't like how her boobs are so out there. I was hoping for a redesign.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Doesn't this disprove the rumored datamine from a while ago? She wasn't mentioned at all in the DLC spoilers.
Her and Slayer were datamined with dialogue subtitles after the first or second major update to the game. That factor alone made them literally guaranteed to be playable, whereas most of the other datamined characters were based off having a folder in the "playable characters" section with a model.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whoever picked "macaron bakery" in our game of "unusual fighting game character reveal" bingo must be so excited

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
ngl this is rather embarrassing and cringe with just how much emphasis is on her breasts especially seen in that image above, like seriously arc sys do better