• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
It is, at least, fairly loud subtext.

I would love to see Venom show up, though, ideally with a bunch of Robo-Ky integration. Use an explosive Robo-Ky head as a pool ball for one of his supers and everything.

Venom's actually one of the last names on my want list, at this point. They gave me A.B.A.; they gave me Bedman. Lookin' for Venom and Dr. Paradigm now, and I'm pretty sure Dr. Paradigm supporters are simply too enlightened, so I won't be feeling very good about his chances until and unless we hit Season 5.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Paradigm would be pretty neat too. Story wise I wonder how they would justify Venom coming back tho. I only want Fanny because she is ultra obscure and it would work well since she is an ultra Faust fan girl and would be interesting to see her try and heal him

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Would love to see one last wholly original character in S4, Gio and Nago are spectacular designs and would love to see the GG crew making a new one before the game sunsets.

7thFloor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
Gap between Xrd and Strive was 6-7 years. Strive was their most successful GG...definitely want to continue that momentum.

2026/2027 will be 6-7 years from Strive (original release date was 2020 before covid delays).
I mean I hope you're right because I'd rather get more guilty gear than another anime game (unless it's something really surprising and cool)

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Gap between Xrd and Strive was 6-7 years. Strive was their most successful GG...definitely want to continue that momentum.

2026/2027 will be 6-7 years from Strive (original release date was 2020 before covid delays).
But wasn't it like, 4 years after the end of Xrd support that Strive was released? I wouldn't really start expecting anything until Strive actually stops releasing content rather than gaps between release dates.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Venom, Jam, Zappa and Dizzy are my predictions.

Bonus prediction:

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
S4 yes! More chances for Jam! No reveal on how many characters?

They should just reveal the whole lineup early. The characters are already too far between releases too and its killing my excitement for the whole season lol

Also, too bad they aren't going for a Xrd rerelease. I know its better this way but I had hoped they would add more single player stuff and maybe new story modes.

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Season 4 should be the Robo gang.

Trailer is Venom and Robo Ky celebrating their bakeries success and heading to a robotics shop to get him rebuilt, in the shop they spot the head of a prototype Robo Klifinand wave the left over wads if cash they have at the shop keep. Kliffs eyes turn on and we cut to somewhere, somehow a deactivate Justice eyes light up too.

Aaaand scene!

I just like the idea it for Robo Kliff to have some bullshit programing that gives him a bad back so he is an accurate copy lol. Like some "Why creator?!?" stuff.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Venom, Jam, Zappa and Dizzy are my predictions.

Bonus prediction:

Dizzy for sure feels like the absolute lock because if this season comes with the next story expansion, the previous entry alluded to the fact that she would be taking over as leader of her Kingdom from Ky so itd make sense to follow up from there.

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
The only way to properly convert Slayer to Strive is for CH Pilebunker to one-hit KO everyone in the cast.

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
Game is so damn good its kept me away from SF6 and other games. I just love how smooth and fast it plays and its so beautiful in motion and the soundtrack is timeless. Can't wait for S4.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I hope he translates well to this game because alot of characters that made it to strive look better than they every didbut don't click for me the way they did in past games

fabrikt

Jul 29, 2023
My number one want for season 4 is Ariels. We got Asuka as DLC back in Season 2, so I think it really isn't impossible we get another longtime villain who's never been playable before. yeah yeah she's in jail or whatever but c'mon give me this one