Oct 26, 2017
Physical in NA confirmed on Switch thankfully:
NSWPackshot2DENUS.png

videogamesplus.ca

Gundam Breaker 4 - SWITCH (PRE-ORDER)

RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 31, 2024 Create your own ultimate Gundam in the newest Gundam Breaker game! In Gundam Breaker 4 you will create and customize your own powerful Gunpla and put it to the test in thrilling combat missions. BREAK Use two different weapons at once in Gundam Breaker 4 and break...

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Physical in NA confirmed on Switch thankfully:
NSWPackshot2DENUS.png

videogamesplus.ca

Gundam Breaker 4 - SWITCH (PRE-ORDER)

RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 31, 2024 Create your own ultimate Gundam in the newest Gundam Breaker game! In Gundam Breaker 4 you will create and customize your own powerful Gunpla and put it to the test in thrilling combat missions. BREAK Use two different weapons at once in Gundam Breaker 4 and break...
Ooo… tho now it has me wondering if I can grab it in a target B2G1F deal XD

Yurei

Feb 28, 2023
I'm really hoping for more Iron blooded Orphans kits as well as most of the Witch from Mercury stuff.

I've got to say graphically it doesn't look like a step up from GB3 at all despite it coming out so long ago. But as long as the gameplay is good it doesn't matter much to me.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh no, with Fumina supposedly confirmed we're going to get meme joke mashups all over the place. Much like the style of this, but an endless stream of balls with sexy legs everywhere(the mobile suit so no one takes me out of context)
Mimicutieart.png

Wonder if we'll get Gyanko and Akane too?

I think my most wanted from G-Witch is actually Chuchu's demi or Demi Barding XD. Darilblade or Schwartzette would be cool too.

OP
OP
squall23

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
From the stream event, they announced a closed network test for Japan on March 15 and 17.

And here's some gameplay from a stream timestamped.

View: https://youtu.be/op-6SRWD8qw?t=2566
I think my most wanted from G-Witch is actually Chuchu's demi or Demi Barding XD. Darilblade or Schwartzette would be cool too.
Darilbalde is confirmed in a famitsu interview.
www.famitsu.com

【ガンダムブレイカー4】俺“ガンプラ”を創造し、破壊するあの快感が帰ってくる! 本作のテーマは3つの“シンカ” | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com

発表されたばかりの『ガンダムブレイカー4』のスタッフに、本作への意気込みを語っていただいた。数年ぶりのシリーズ最新作、その全貌が明らかに?

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like I need more info and Twitter isn't display tweets in the right order for me

like did they get Brad Swaile back for this? Michael Kopsa has unfortunately passed, but Keith Silverstien is a good Char, DUB Kamile was good too. Like they can't just say this shit man

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Like I need more info and Twitter isn't display tweets in the right order for me

like did they get Brad Swaile back for this? Michael Kopsa has unfortunately passed, but Keith Silverstien is a good Char, DUB Kamile was good too. Like they can't just say this shit man
I assume it'll just be some VAs from throughout the series history voicing new characters, along with some VAs from outside the franchise. It's not gonna be something like 'David Kaye is back voicing Treize', it'll be 'David Kaye is voicing Greg Gundam, the Gunpla shop owner' lol.

I think GB3 was similar, where they had some people who had previously voiced in a Gundam series.

STHX

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's still crazy to me the Gundam games actually risked becoming JP & Asia only during the past generation, and now they're even back to have english dubs. Can't even remember the last retail Gundam title to have a dub (Gundam Evolution did, but even among the f2p titles it was an exception, not the rule)

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I assume it'll just be some VAs from throughout the series history voicing new characters, along with some VAs from outside the franchise. It's not gonna be something like 'David Kaye is back voicing Treize', it'll be 'David Kaye is voicing Greg Gundam, the Gunpla shop owner' lol.

I think GB3 was similar, where they had some people who had previously voiced in a Gundam series.

Considering how nice Build fighters was I'm more than ok with that. I still wanna know who's back.

gameman272

Mar 30, 2022
United States
It's still crazy to me the Gundam games actually risked becoming JP & Asia only during the past generation, and now they're even back to have english dubs. Can't even remember the last retail Gundam title to have a dub (Gundam Evolution did, but even among the f2p titles it was an exception, not the rule)
A lot of their strategy was based on IP popularity at the time, making Gundam fall off hard for general audiences in the West after Unicorn wasn't issued a TV run on any cable network and AGE's abyssmal performance in Japan. I think the back-to-back "flops" for a majority of their games starting from around 2010 to the end of the generation didn't help, either. I wasn't following investor calls at the time, but that era for Bandai as a whole seemed like they placed bets on a financial trajectory they were never on until recently.

rubidium

Oct 25, 2017
In Japan beta invites seem to be sent out. It looks like there are some westerners who have singed in with Japanese accounts too.

rubidium

Oct 25, 2017
They announced the release date (Aug. 29th).
Also, due to the beta testers' feedback they'll separate option skill cooldowns just like GB3.

RiderKairuu

Oct 25, 2017
Alot of my favorites are there & I'm surprised by the amount of Build series representation so far. I'm already brainstorming!

Yurei

Feb 28, 2023
Looking like a return to form. Late August is pretty far away, I could have sworn this would have been an early to mid summer game.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
gb.ggame.jp

ガンダムブレイカー4|バンダイナムコエンターテインメント公式サイト

ガンダムブレイカーの最新作!『ガンダムブレイカー4』の公式サイト。

The official MS list so far. All the mains from AGE is surprising to me. Notice that Gunbarrel Strike isn't in it even though it's advertised everywhere so it's definitely not complete.
Bottom of the page literally says and more XD

Should really be a new thread! New news new thread! I'm hype

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
gb.ggame.jp

The official MS list so far. All the mains from AGE is surprising to me. Notice that Gunbarrel Strike isn't in it even though it's advertised everywhere so it's definitely not complete.
Damn, you know it's a good list when they start with the Mobile Worker from The Origin—I love that design. MSV, AoZ and Sentinel kits too? Goddamn.

JoeyJungle

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit can't believe it's coming to the west and I don't need to do bullshit SEA PSN gift cards.

Next a new Gundam Generations 🙏

MimosaSTG

Jun 7, 2022
Why are people so excited for this one? New Gundam Breaker was dumpster tier. Is there something different with this one I don't know about? I hope it's good. But this is definitely not a day one purchase from me because of how burned I feel from the last game.

kendstryker

Jan 23, 2024
I hope the switch runs well so I can play this on the go, also is there a CE somewhere that may contain a plastic kit??

Aug 13, 2019
Why are people so excited for this one? New Gundam Breaker was dumpster tier. Is there something different with this one I don't know about? I hope it's good. But this is definitely not a day one purchase from me because of how burned I feel from the last game.
It looks like they've completely ditched New Gundam Breaker's changes and gone back to continue with Gundam Breaker 3, which is probably why it isn't called New Gundam Breaker 2. Hopefully we can get some translated alpha impressions to know for sure, but it looks good so far.

Yurei

Feb 28, 2023
gb.ggame.jp

Wait only 2 Witch from Mercury suits? FUCK.

They are going to DLC bait the hell out of me for more. We could have at least got Lfrith and a Pharact too.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
It looks like they've completely ditched New Gundam Breaker's changes and gone back to continue with Gundam Breaker 3, which is probably why it isn't called New Gundam Breaker 2. Hopefully we can get some translated alpha impressions to know for sure, but it looks good so far.
They literally talked about NGB being a bummer and that this is the real GB4 so that's why everyone should have hope in this one.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ah I didnt catch that, beelined it straight to TWFM section
This was the real reveal for Darilblade tho they confirmed it in the interviews too a while back. Seems they're just taking their time, we're 3 months from release after all. I'd say all of Half 1 is on the table. Tho I find it funny they confirmed but still haven't shown Fumina, we're gonna get some hilarious builds using her kit XD

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
I've got GB 3 on the ps4, but unfortunately I just found it got repetitive real fast. I don't have any affinity for Gunpla or Gundam, but I was attracted to the loot rpg aspects of it all. Right now Megaton Musashi Wired just seems like a better game for me. Though I will keep any eye on this.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
I wonder if this one will control better than NGB. It felt a bit stiff and clunky for me compared to other 3rd person action games. Hopefully there is a demo or trial so I can see.

MoonlitSeer

Fallen Guardian
Jun 9, 2023
This was the real reveal for Darilblade tho they confirmed it in the interviews too a while back. Seems they're just taking their time, we're 3 months from release after all. I'd say all of Half 1 is on the table. Tho I find it funny they confirmed but still haven't shown Fumina, we're gonna get some hilarious builds using her kit XD
Wait, three months? Did they give a release window already?

Also if Fumina is in then I'm definitely gonna do my best to make the Valsione.