• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_XrKg7FWc

Speaking about his cameo in Part II on a Spanish interview: "In the new editions you can make me play certain themes and well, I can't tell you anything else".

Here's hoping it's on PS5 and PC. Hopefully with a retail release on PS5 so I can have all 3 games (Eventually) on my shelf.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Give it to me noooowwwww

TLOU Part II is my favorite narrative in games. SIgn me up for every single remaster/remake/$300 dumb kid edition, I don't care, I can't help myself with this series

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

jkk411

Jul 22, 2018
Ha, interesting. Is there any chance he's actually talking about a TLOU3? If they actually are going back and changing content in TLOU2, it would make me wonder if they actually have a Left Behind style expansion coming as a part of the Director's Cut package.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Better resolution.
Better load times.
3D audio.
Haptic feedback.
Better Draw Distance, improved color grading, added foliage, fixing that stupid bow glitch.

Also physics. That's the one thing I miss from Remake going back to TLOU2, because while it wasn't used in gameplay a lot, there were a lot more physically affected objects in the remake that you could just move around. Idk, I became really attached to that, and when I went back to TLoU2, everything was a lot more static because that's all the physics the PS4 could handle.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I'm definitely due for a replay

But there are so many games out / in the near future

OP
OP
Vito

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Ha, interesting. Is there any chance he's actually talking about a TLOU3? If they actually are going back and changing content in TLOU2, it would make me wonder if they actually have a Left Behind style expansion coming as a part of the Director's Cut package.
They are talking specifically about his cameo in Part II.

Desma

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a PS5 version. Maybe not for $70, but I can always wait for a sale.

Was playing it on PS5, and I kinda missed PS5 features like the haptics. Also had some weird glitches happen on the ps4 ver

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
Seemed obvious it'd be ported to PC eventually.

But a native PS5 version would be sweet. A free or $10 upgrade like Uncharted would even be better.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
They should add a QoL option to skip the flashbacks. Would make it so much more replayable

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Better resolution.
Better load times.
3D audio.
Haptic feedback.

A new trophy list! Yay, get to go through Permadeath and Grounded with all of the above.

(I don't have either trophy yet on PS4 because I'm wanting to get through Grounded Mode on PS3 TLOU and PS4 TLOU Remastered first)

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Pleassseee, I've been wanting to replay it, but I would love a PS5 version with extra goodies and improvements.

The Quentulated Mox

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 10, 2022
I really hated it when COD and Asscreed were doing yearly releases. What they should've done is yearly releases of new versions of the same two games