MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody received a code yet or know when successful applicants should expect to receive one?

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Signed up last week (or whenver it first opened)...hoping to get in..getting a bit sick of shotgun shields and shotgun shotgun jump jump build a wall and jump shotgun shields..just TOO much crap jammed into that game now.

Though I don't expect much from H1

Mona-chan

Oct 31, 2017
Is this game still alive? Damn i though they moved on to something else.
It still has a fairly decent player-base on Steam. It's momentum though...all swooped under by Fortnite and PUBG.

Had it released earlier on PS4 then it would have been a much bigger hit, but I'm still curious to try it on PS4.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still enjoy this game even though the competition has surpassed it. One thing it has over the others is auto royale.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
"Running at 60 FPS on PS4 Pro."

Does that mean it's 30 FPS on Slim? Oh boy, some folks will be mad at no parity on online gaming even though it's been like that in PC gaming for a while.

GodofWine

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Running at 60 FPS on PS4 Pro."

Does that mean it's 30 FPS on Slim? Oh boy, some folks will be mad at no parity on online gaming even though it's been like that in PC gaming for a while.

I think they said its more like 45-60 on slim.

Dr. Disrespect has played it on PS4, and says its far more optimized that PUBG was on xb. Thats all we know so far.

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It still has a fairly decent player-base on Steam. It's momentum though...all swooped under by Fortnite and PUBG.

Had it released earlier on PS4 then it would have been a much bigger hit, but I'm still curious to try it on PS4.

I'm curious to see how it does. Maybe it will appeal to people who don't like the building and/or art style of Fortnite given the lack of PUBG on PS4.

GodofWine

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Woof, that's a stretch to say a smaller, less complex game running better is being more optimized.

OK, then it 'runs better' , and at the end of the day, thats all people will notice. You are right, but I was using the term loosely I guess. (But PUBG has optimization issues and probably always will)

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
Gameplay from Gamespot.

Looks like it's only 18 players? Unless they couldn't populate it for press.

No way it will be only 18 players lol likely just small amount of press playing it at the time

When this game comes out on console its gonna be big and already looks and run better than pubg
It's not 60FPS on base PS4?
Unlocked fps on base PS4 targeting 60fps, Pro also targeting 60fps obbiously will reach near 60fps more than base

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping to get in on the beta. I haven't been much into online gaming much over the last year but this battle royal stuff is giving me the itch. I tried out Fortnite but just didn't dig the building aspect. Hoping this scratches the itch.