• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018

8fad6e68d1d7ccaa20b6cc2d1da7cd34808d5d54.png
ef800127fe6d26435a9b26b63e47f74a21b451e5.png

Last edited:

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
That's great. I'm happy this game has been a success for Supergiant Games.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
very well deserved! super stoked for that team. they make consistently high quality, gorgeous and fun to play titles and have earned the success. excited to see what they do next. I would not be surprised to see hades double that over time.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Surprised they hadn't hit this # during EA of EGS and then Steam launch a year later and just only took 1.0 to hit.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
It's a good game, but the combat has some very glaring issues that devs refuse to fix still.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Awesome news for Supergiant - and all without touching Xbox or PlayStation (and with exclusivity for.. a year? And weathering the Epic backlash.)

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Congrats to them, their past games have all been quite good, glad to see this trend!

So is keyboard/mouse perfectly fine with this or is a controller preferred?

Sep 7, 2020
I'm still a little confused as to how I haven't heard of this until 2 days ago, it's only $20, and it's the best game I've played in like 5 years...

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Still less copies than this game deserves. It's so damn good.

Happy for SG!! Can't wait for their next game. They just keep getting better and better... and they were fire out the gate!

Method

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing game. Bought it on launch on Switch and haven't put it down. Mario 3d all stars is still wrapped and not opened

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Yeah, it's also my GOTY. Absolutely magnificent job by Supergiant, and an excellent fit on Switch. Haven't even begun to scratch the surface yet according to the teases I've read.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
People have been complaining about visual noise distracting from enemy attacks and obstructing enemies (the gun with explosives is the worst), effects blending together because they're the same color (say the third boss's purple arrow is the same as the purple rings around the stage), enemy attacks hitting before animations connects with the avatar, enemies shooting without warning, too many projectile enemies, enemies warnings being hard to see, enemies shooting off screen, inconsistent enemy behavior, and so on since the very beginning. Devs just shrug and do nothing about it, saying it looks cool so who cares. And yeah, it feels nice and looks cool, but it's shitty when you unfairly die because for devs style comes before function.

DGxO

Oct 21, 2018
i bought it last year when it hit EA on steam, but id still say its probs my game of the year, its just that good

Automagical

Jun 27, 2020
As a matter of principle I don't buy early access. but thanks to the 700,000 that did and beta tested this into an amazing title