• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soulstar

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this goes smoothly so they can begin early access soon. I'm so ready to play this.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
Early access for this game is the only reason I own a Steam Deck. Let's actually put that thing to use.

Oct 27, 2017
Silksong AND Hades II this year?!

one of these dont even exist

giphy.gif

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
One of my most anticipated games. I only have a Steam Deck to play it on though so I'll wait, but I am sooo excited to see what Supergiant have been cooking.

mookie1515

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
*before today*
Hmmm, I think I want to wait for Hades II to be complete before I play it.
*today*
Ok never mind hook it up to my veins.

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't the first game only on Epic during early access, and then released on Steam when it was out of early access?
No. The game released on steam still in early access, immediately after the 1 year of exclusivity was up. The game only left early access when it launched on the Switch about a year or so later

MoonlitSeer

Fallen Guardian
Jun 9, 2023
I don't play games in early access, mostly because I'd much rather wait for the final product since I know I'll forget to return for updates. I'm making the exception for Hades II. I'm so ready.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
Wasn't the first game only on Epic during early access, and then released on Steam when it was out of early access?
It was on Epic in early access.
Then launched in Steam a year later on early access.
So this will have as much as it did during the Steam EA which included through the Hades fight.

Launched on Steam in early access. There was still a year's worth of content added to the final launch.

That's what I was referring to.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I got into Hades over this winter. I really hope I get into this technical test group. I can wait until EA...but it would be nice to get in extra early.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Neat but I don't have much problem waiting for a more polished version with more content.