• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blackie

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
Reggae vampire costume all day at work. After work will go home, drink, smoke,watch Strangers Things and possibly attempt some shenanigans.

Oct 30, 2017
Starting tonight, took the kids to a local spot that had tons of rides etc.. Tomorrow, my wife and I took the day off and are going to school with our kids to volunteer in both classes. The kids and us are all dressing up. Tomorrow night we're having about 15 family members come to our house to trick or treat our neighborhood, which goes off. I expect we'll have over 150-200 trick or treaters. I'll both hand out and take my kids out when my wife can swap with me.

Behind Christmas, Halloween is my next fav so can't wait to get it started.

Deleted member 643

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Turning out the lights and playing Trails of Cold Steel most likely. Didn't really do or find interest in Halloween as a kid so I've got no interest in doing much for it.

Kaldea

Oct 27, 2017
Might hang out with a friend and play some board games and eat pizza. Would have liked to go out and do something but I caught a cold.

Namiks

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't have the friends to do any social.

Every year I tend to just watch and play things every day leading up to Halloween, just to try and enjoy the atmosphere.

This year I did something a bit different and tried reading short stories.

Cilla

Oct 29, 2017
Queensland, Australia
I'm in America so I'm really doing Halloween for the first time. I participated in a haunted corn maze, I carved two pumpkins for the first time tonight and I'm hoping to give some candy out tomorrow night!

Oct 28, 2017
We hand out candy. We started handing out full size candy bars a few years ago and the kids go nuts. It's hilarious. We went through 90 in an hour and a half last year. I bought 120 this year. Wish us luck haha.

marimo

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to watch Stranger Things but ended up binging it this weekend, so I don't know. I will definitely be eating some peanut butter cups though.

TheJoker

Oct 28, 2017
We are having a few friends over for a costume party. Going to hand out candy to any kids that come by as well.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
already did the partying on the weekend. gonna watch the dodgers/astros game (this world series is nuts) and then hopefully halloween if it doesn't end too late.

NES

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
going to my girl's family's house to hand out candy and watch a nightmare before Christmas

pretty excited to be honest, I haven't had trick n treaters in many, many years

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Watching Hell House LLC on Amazon with the family and eating some good chocolate. I've heard good things about the movie in some horror discussion boards.

Oct 27, 2017
Class. Then I'll come home, have a few drinks, take my sister out trick or treating. Will probably watch a scary movie and order a pizza or something. I wanted to go to a haunted house, but the closest one is like 40 min drive. Ugh suburbs.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Work unfortunately. Might get home to see some fireworks or something but thatd be about it

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Dunno. There's a party tonight but fuck I'm tied right now. Stayed up late chatting now I'm surviving on coffee.
Either I'll go to the party or I'll just stay in make myself a nice drink and watch stranger things

PontyfaxJr

Oct 28, 2017
Ireland
Twelve hour night shift! Might be some good fun in the office though, the day shift are having a bake sale for charity as far as I know.

Ampersands

Oct 25, 2017
I have a midterm. So I'll be studying for that. After that, I'll be studying for another midterm which is the next day. Couldn't imagine a scarier Halloween.

Galleren

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Norway
I really didn't use to care about Halloween, especially since it's not been a celebrated holiday in this country. But ever since the retail industry here started pushing for it, it's sort of become a thing here as well the last few years, and it's only gonna get bigger. And having a kid that's about to hit the right age to start trick or treating, i guess i have to finally submit to the damn thing. So, i'll be staying home, and letting her help with handing out candy, and then take her trick or treating next year. That, and playing Destiny 2 on PC.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Getting a blood test for the medicine I'm taking, watching more Stranger Things, and probably watching a movie with my family or something. I really like Halloween, but never go out for it or anything.

OuijaLuigi

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
Since Halloween has only recently begun to be a thing in Finland, there's really no tradition yet. But, we are throwing a small Halloween get together for the kids with a couple of family friends and their kids. My three year old daughter is going to be a Super Mouse and our year old a caterpillar, super adorable.

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
I had a busy weekend so didn't get the opportunity to binge Stranger Things 2. Will be doing so tonight. Watched the first 20 minutes or so last night, but was super tired from work.

Halloween being on a Tuesday I'm not going to do anything more adventurous.

Chromax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Have a 13 hour flight coming up, so I guess playing Mario Odyssey in the sky.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
I'll remember to go out and get some candy for potential kids, though I'm not sure they go door-to-door in this apartment complex? Otherwise I got raiding in XIV to do, and I'll try to find some kind of Halloween movie to put on the tv in the meantime.

jackal27

Oct 25, 2017
Joplin, MO
Keeping it small this year!

Handing out candy, but also doing a double date movie marathon so I set up the projector in the living room. I'm thinking Halloween and... Poltergeist maybe? Maybe Creepshow.

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
Trick or Treat in my city is supposed to be from 6-8, so I guess during those hours I'll be handing out candy and probably watching Stranger Things. Other than that, no plans.

Other than th