Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
California
Man I love crosses of crazy good strains, that come out even better.

Fam please.

I want to hit that, I love joints covered in oil+hash or kief.

What did you fill it with?

I smoke through a bong personally, this bowl of recon is fire.

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/gelato

Screen-Shot-2018-03-10-at-7.36.00-PM-600x600.png

I already ground it all up so I had to grab a stock photo, up here in norcal spacemonkey meds is insane. I'm super into Gelato, Do-si-do, Tangie and Platinum Girl Scout cookies. Highly recommended if you are into sativas.

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/gelato

Screen-Shot-2018-03-10-at-7.36.00-PM-600x600.png

I already ground it all up so I had to grab a stock photo, up here in norcal spacemonkey meds is insane. I'm super into Gelato, Do-si-do, Tangie and Platinum Girl Scout cookies. Highly recommended if you are into sativas.

I've had Gelato, sativas aren't really my thing they are usually too light for me and what I need weed for.

Gelato isn't bad, I've had a more purple version of it that is pretty killer.

wizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
California
I've had Gelato, sativas aren't really my thing they are usually too light for me and what I need weed for.

Gelato isn't bad, I've had a more purple version of it that is pretty killer.

Yeah there are a lot of good hybrids, I just prefer more of a cerebral buzz which tends to be sativas. (it really doesn't matter as a 6'7 dude no weed makes me sleepy unless I burn through a fuck ton, but then you deserve to green out)

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
Yeah there are a lot of good hybrids, I just prefer more of a cerebral buzz which tends to be sativas. (it really doesn't matter as a 6'7 dude no weed makes me sleepy unless I burn through a fuck ton, but then you deserve to green out)

yeah I just have a lot of pain from Systemic RA and Fibro, so Indicas are pretty much my jam. I'm a big dude too so I can usually outsmoke most people.

Edit:

Man this stuff is so good, it has both the flavor of good LA confidential and some kind of diesel, more likely chemdawg tbh.

I guess I should say it tastes like the Diesel/Chemdawg phenotypes if they were crossed with a strong LA Confidential, then the best plant from that generation was used to cross back with the LA confidential plant.

Stuff is amazing.

wizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
California
yeah I just have a lot of pain from Systemic RA and Fibro, so Indicas are pretty much my jam. I'm a big dude too so I can usually outsmoke most people.

Edit:

Man this stuff is so good, it has both the flavor of good LA confidential and some kind of diesel, more likely chemdawg tbh.

I guess I should say it tastes like the Diesel/Chemdawg phenotypes if they were crossed with a strong LA Confidential, then the best plant from that generation was used to cross back with the LA confidential plant.

Stuff is amazing.

I love me some chemdawg or diesel, always been a big fan of sour diesel.

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/lsd

I have some nerve damage in my back its why I keep Jack Herer around, it usually solves that.

Jack Remington

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My friend has developed technology for weed dissemination. Various gadgets, vapor concentrations that defy reason. They have food recipes for like weed braised lamb and shit. I went to a random 420 party and I feel like I leapt through time and space.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
edit: 420 blaze it

I just edited over some rambling b/s so tl;dr I dont smoke but I still found my own way to celebrate and I love you, Era.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.