• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TyrantII

Oct 25, 2017
Boston
Here's to what could have been.

Every Halloween since, I've booted up P.T. for a fun play through. I was really looking forward to see what Kojima could have done to reboot Silent Hill, but alas, Konami just wants to make slot machines.

Oct 25, 2017
Yea this is something I play from time to time. It's crazy how you can't just get it anymore. New PS4 owners just won't have a way to own this.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The last few years on this date I would make time to play it, but just didn't get around to it this year. Can't wait for Silent Hills Death Stranding to eventually release.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I have had this sitting on my ps4 yet I still haven't got around to tying it. I'm not scared I swear.

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
The one game I love to show to people. Who doesn't love horror? I should replay it, but I wish I could forget how it goes, it's lost its charm due to how I know its nooks and crannies.

OP
OP
TyrantII

TyrantII

Oct 25, 2017
Boston
What gets me, is the game still creeps me out and gets their hair on my neck standing. Even after all this time.

It's such a simple demo, but the encounters, sound design, puzzles, and music are perfect in a way few horror titles get right. They really tapped into the subconscious to screw with the player.

Sony should purchase the rights to the demo and release a VR version.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finally played through it for the first time tonight, so much potential.

Oct 28, 2017
One of the best horror experiences video games have ever produced as a medium. Still the scariest imo. It's a tragedy that this game was cancelled. It could have been something truly special.

#FuckKonami

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's on my old hard drive and I'm not gonna ever bother to switch it just to play it.

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll sure try to redownload it again. It was an amazing experience first time around...

Nikpls

Oct 25, 2017
I can't. They rewoked my license when I temporarily enabled a different PSN account as the primary one.

JarrodL

Oct 27, 2017
YOU CAN. If you have PT already in your library, you can redownload it with this tool. Anyway, OP. PT is the ultimate halloween game IMO.
Don't touch that dial now, we're just getting started. Look behind you. I said, look behind you. 204863
Thank you! Was able to download and run it just now.

Pretty excited since I never got to download and play it before (snagged a free license by the time the downloads were already disabled).