• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I mean yeah.

Harada probably casually on his phone while having some drinks. "We could have marketed that!" "Shut up! I don't wanna talk about it anymore".

Good.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
That's great and all, but still waiting to hear that there will be rollback, not T7's "rollback".

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
I love it when devs casually confirm things on twitter lol

on a saturday night, even

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
fuck yes. Now just announce PROPER functioning rollback and I will pre-order your game Harader!

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
We are about to enter a second golden age of fighting games

FGC ERA we are feastin and I love you all

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure why you people like celebrating a guy that actively shit talks his fans. Straight up asshole.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
The fact that Arika was brought onboard for thee online was already confirmation of rollback but good to see it directly from Harada as well.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure why you people like celebrating a guy that actively shit talks his fans. Straight up asshole.
He's playing a heel. I mean the guy made a shirt that says "don't ask me for shit" he was showing off and people cheered as he smiled. It's just wrestling.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Crossplay is great news. But Im still concerned about what the netcode will be like... if they get that down solid, really the only other thing I care about will be single player offerings. If it can be T3 on the single player side, and rollback + crossplay on the MP side, all will be rosy.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cool for crossplay but it was expected, we're in 2023.

Now, regarding the rollback situation, i'm in a "Don't believe his lies" mode until i can install the beta of the game, and test it by myself against another player online.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking about Harada's bullshit.
I think people kinda enjoyed it during Tekken's 7 marketing cycle, but were quickly disappointed by him when they realized that talking shit was just a way for him to not answering questions. He's a liar and a dumbass, and it sucks for me that he's still around Tekken.

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking about Harada's bullshit.

When 99% of what we get from video game companies nowadays is carefully-sanitised fluff pieces or announcements timed for exact dates, it's nice to have a bit of human character in the mix from time to time. Even if it is a bit antagonistic.

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
When 99% of what we get from video game companies nowadays is carefully-sanitised fluff pieces or announcements timed for exact dates, it's nice to have a bit of human character in the mix from time to time. Even if it is a bit antagonistic.

Human character is only good when it's not chock full of horseshit like Harada's Rollback is 3 nonsense.