• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J-Spot

Oct 27, 2017
I got it the day after launch. I think they shipped it the day before but didn't bother emailing me or charging my card until the next morning. Then yesterday I received an e-mail informing me that my preorder would be delayed a day or two.

Noobguru

Oct 27, 2017
I did not. I've posted previously in other threads my struggle. I know some who had gotten theirs launch day, others a couple days after, A friend who (like me) tried tracking down the package through Fedex and was able to recover it, and people like us who have not.
WalMart dropped the ball by delaying delivery of the consoles. Fedex has dropped the ball with transporting. I was SUPER luck and after all my calls and diligence WalMart has taken a total of $150 off the console (if it ever comes). So I'll get a disc version for $350 US.
Fedex did open a case for me the other day and my follow up this morning gave me the most hope.

If you're still missing yours, press Fedex. Even if it was a PICKUP (like mine). Use the Fedex tracker and call the last known location and tell them you keep getting the run around and if they'll do a dock sweep (that's how others like my buddy got his). Call Fedex CS line and say "My package is missing" as this is one of the only things that seems to get you a person to talk to.