Have you ever peed in a sink?

• Yes

Votes: 851 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 749 46.8%

• Total voters

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to say no, but then I remember the one time I did it in my basement sink.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How hard is it to imagine a scenario where this might occur? Apparently really hard given the responses in this thread.

Toilet broke, sink or shower, take your pick. Once I was locked out of the house and had to pee super bad so I pissed in the sink in the garage. Shit happens lol.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I exclusively pee in the sink. It feels great, don't really get the hate.
Toilet sink though, not the kitchen sink.
Wait a minute, are we talking about peeing in the kitchen sink?

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
The gulf between "have you ever done something" and "do you constantly do something" is pretty big.

Of course I've peed in a sink, but it's not something I make a habit of or something I'm particularly proud of, but college is a thing that happens to most of us.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
definitely done that when drunk.

edit: only at home might i add.

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
i really can't get over the fact that a majority of this forum has peed in the sink

i will never be able to trust anyone on this site about anything ever again

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ahh, the weekend.

And yes, I am certain that I have, but I can't clearly remember what the circumstance was that made it necessary.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What if the only toilet in your house is being occupied? And you've already been holding it waiting for them to finish their routine early in the morning and you're about to miss the bus?

um what? Never been in a place that didnt have 2 toilets, never had that situation, worst case scenario i hold it till i can.

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
In the peak of an emergency yeah. I'm also one of those people who had to pee in a bottle in the back of a truck while delivering packages/mail.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Also, have you ever peed in a friend or family member's sink? I feel like people have at least thought about doing this at least once in their life and followed through with it. Have you done it recently? This is an anonymous message board so we can be honest with one another here. If you always pee in the sink, do you save money on your water bill?

I'm very curious.

I feel likeit would be pretty difficult to pee in the sink. Shower I can understand, but why the sink?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
91kcowe.jpg
Era is.......a special place.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Once, in a hostel in London (Own room). I really needed a piss and it was a big place with a bar and partying all night. The toilet was rammed at 2AM and I had to go. I did not use that sink for anything else.

Else no, never. Not the shower either.