Well?

• Yea

Votes: 927 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 424 31.4%

• Total voters

SuperHans

Oct 27, 2017
For about 15 years. Drop in and out of it. Do a month here and month there. It's mechanically very good. Almost like a rhythm game when you get into the flow of your rotation while also dealing with all the boss mechanics.

Yoss

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Played from TBC (near the end) and quit at the beginning of Warlords of Draenor. Went back for a month last summer but I don't like the new content and gameplay.

Spectah

Oct 27, 2017
Played from vanilla to wotlk. Raiding was fun for a while but got burned out and quit just before icc. Now i just check it out when they have free weekends.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I played during Wrath of The Lich King. Loved it. Didn't go back afterwards, though.

Mar 3, 2018
Yup.

PLayed a little in Vanilla when I lived in Asia and used an EU account for some reason. THen moved to Canada and got an NA account and played on and off and got more serious in WotLK and onwards until end of Warlords of Draenor. Since then I've only ever played sporadically and have not touched shadowlands. I would like to play again someday. Probably don't have the time and mindset for raiding anymore with a set schedule, but I really enjoyed running around with friends and collecting mounts, transmogs and cool stuff.

Some of my best friends I have now I met through WoW, so ill always cherish the memories. If I go back I will def give WoW Classic/TBH a try.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Ya for a really long time on and off. Stopped playing consistently during Cata then I would just play a few months of each expansion. That time got shorter and shorter until BFA where I played for 3 weeks and I was bored to tears. Shadowlands was the first expansion I skipped entirely. Unless you are a collector there isn't much to the game anymore tbh.

I played Classic for a bit but these re-releases aren't the same because there is no discoverability and everyone knows everything out of the gate. So it's just the grind minus the "newness." TBC is even worse in a sense because you can still experience all that stuff in the current game for the most part but with Classic at least the zones were pre-cata so there was a bit of newness for a lot of people.