• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
Lindelof has previously said he wasn't going to do another season, as his story is complete, but he'd be down with someone else coming in and telling a new Watchmen story.

Sep 7, 2018
Okay so that last scene won't be addressed, but to think about it the last scene of the comic wasn't addressed either. Night Owl wasn't even mentioned either. I'm curious as what happened to him.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I'm OK with this, great little standalone story and the kind of cliffhanger that isn't infuriating but exciting.
Okay so that last scene won't be addressed, but to think about it the last scene of the comic wasn't addressed either. Night Owl wasn't even mentioned either. I'm curious as what happened to him.
I thought he was mentioned vaguely.

He kept being a vigilante after it was outlawed and went to prison. We weren't given details, but that's my assumption of what happened.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Better to end it on a high note. It had nowhere to go but down.

HBO makes good show decisions, so I'm happy with whatever new series they pick up in place of this.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, you could use this setting and new characters, and use Nite Owl, and tell a different self contained story for season 2 tackling different theme. Be weird, but it's an option

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck, I wanted a second season with Nite Owl exploring new themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.