zerosnake99

Oct 25, 2018
Oh my cheese and rice. Am I really going to watch a 2 hour video of the "oof.mp3?" Lmao, damnit. I'll spend the next few days taking this in piece meal and come back to this thread later.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
LOL I am a minute in, why is this shit so funny

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking as someone who has never played even a minute of Roblox, this just makes me think that I should watch his video about Pathologic again.

I am gonna do that.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
not much that can be done and tommy being a crappy person aside, sampling has required permission from the original creator for a long time. was this completely bespoke? did he use stock sounds and edit them?

can't watch the video atm.

OP
OP
FerrisBueller

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
Ooh he's updated the video from the version I saw with some more of Tommy's lies. Excellent.

Edit: He's also gone into more details regarding the investment lies... Tommy could be in serious trouble if the right and enough people see this video, lol.

Last edited:

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
First, how the hell is this video two hours long?

Second, oh god I'm half an hour in and now I understand how this might be two hours long wtf

Third, I just passed the half-hour mark for real now and oh no this really is a rabbit hole

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
To me Tommy Tallarico always seemed full of it, but man I had no idea just how full of shit he actually was.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
It's the vid hbomberguy claimed was his worst one yet?

I only know about Roblox oof because of Amiico.

e: looking at chapters....it also has an Amiico section!
oh boy!

Last edited:

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Only about half-way through.

God-DAMN this freaking guy (talking about how his claims of "working on a game" evolved to "did all sounds for a game")

This is a really fascinating watch.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the only thing i remember about tommy tallarico is his obsession with footstep sound effects

well, that and whatever the fuck he tried to do with intellivision

Oct 26, 2017
Just popped up in my YouTube feed. I was gonna skip it but some posts in this thread made me interested.

Hbomb does it again. I didn't know Tommy was such a giant douche. I remember him from Electric Playground.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
I actually liked Tommy growing up because I only knew him from TV watching Judgment Day and Electric Playground. He and Victor Lucas made a great duo.

Interesting how he turned out vs Victor, who still seems like an awesome guy.

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
Came in expecting a 2h essay about a 1 second sound effect, not disappointed, Harris always delivers

OP
OP
FerrisBueller

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
For anyone that hasn't been keeping up with the recent Tommy discoveries and this is all new to, here are some other amusing ones...

-Tommy has paid to go to Yankee baseball fantasy camp (that anyone can go to) multiple times. Tommy has turned this into somehow claiming that he is a Hall of Fame Yankee player.

-Tommy has claimed that he is an Emmy award winner. There is absolutely no record of Tommy winning an Emmy. The closest Emmy to Tommy is his old co-star Victor Lucas whose production company once won a regional Emmy.

-Tommy has claimed that when he moved to California he was homeless and slept under Huntington Beach pier. Yet at the time Tommy moved to California, the pier didn't even exist due to a storm that destroyed it.

-Tommy used to drive around in a "Lamborghini" that he used to brag about. It wasn't a Lamborghini at all, but a fake kit car.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I thought those screaming goat/sheep videos were real. LOL Damn it.

I'm not an angry person, but it's hard not to feel that way when you see the actions of TT.

Last edited:

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
I've known a few very wealthy people in my life, and every single one of them was a pathological liar.

And Tommy seems to blow them all out of the water.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my God, the fact that he (apparently) lies about being on MTV Cribs is hilariously pathetic.

Last edited: