• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lambdaupsilon

Apr 17, 2018

Heart of the Woods is honestly a strong contender for my GotY so far because of how strongly it impacted me. Seeing something that's such a strong depiction of lesbian relationships just made me feel a lot of good things. It's not the kind of VN that's twists upon twists, but it's also not just fluff - a large portion of the story is serious mode.

So, it came out in February (on PC) and now it's getting voice acting. There's to be a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for the VA and also a physical Switch edition. There's... a whole bunch of other rewards they've been teasing also, like a collector's edition. I'll edit this when it's live; I just wanted to go ahead and post this because of how excited I am for it and I want to spread the good news.

E: Kickstarter here! They say that there'll be options for people that don't want to support KS.

voice cast:

steam page:

Last edited:
OP
OP
lambdaupsilon

lambdaupsilon

Apr 17, 2018
live now!

i feel a little sorry for my gf because i know she's absolutely getting the highest tier. but she's been preparing, so should be fine

OP
OP
lambdaupsilon

lambdaupsilon

Apr 17, 2018
aaaand it's reached its (first) funding goal in three days. i didn't expect this so quickly (or, sometimes, at all, since i have no idea how well it's even sold)

fingers crossed for switch physical