• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
wow, if there has ever been a "we need a bit more time to make some awesome stuff, so just give them something to do" Major Order, this one is it lol

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
While we have 6 days, it's gonna be completed way, way faster than that. It's already at 1% and that's while player count is relatively low because the Americas are at sleep. Probably will take less than 2 days if I had to guess.

Shahadan

Oct 27, 2017
The occurrences of bots firing through walls or being stuck into walls and firing through them has gone up since the patch

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Have to say, I enjoy fighting the bugs more than the bots.

Bots are cool, but the bugs are just more fun.
Opposite for me
The bugs have 3 units that are just super annoying to deal with, the charger, spewer and bile titan and the other units are complete whatever

Meanwhile the bots feel much more engaging to me with all their units having different weakpoints and working together tactically against you

JCH!

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tenerife
There's no way they don't know how long it's gonna take to complete the Major Order. They have all the data, this isn't gonna take them by surprise.

Unless they actually fucked up and missed a 0 at the end lol

Evilmaus

Oct 27, 2017
Opposite for me
The bugs have 3 units that are just super annoying to deal with, the charger, spewer and bile titan and the other units are complete whatever

Meanwhile the bots feel much more engaging to me with all their units having different weakpoints and working together tactically against you

To be fair it's probably a skill issue for me, more than anything.

Bot feel just a bit too bullet-spongey to me. Or rather, there's too many different armoured units and I haven't found a load out which really clicks for them yet.

I'm only level 12, so I'll probably get to grips with overcoming their armour in due time, when I've got wider options for armour-penetrating weapons, but as it stands, it feels like I'm always on the back-foot, trying to create space as they advance on me with armoured units that I struggle to take out.

I've just invested in the Autocannon, so maybe that'll be the answer I'm looking for 😅

JCH!

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tenerife

Bot feel just a bit too bullet-spongey to me. Or rather, there's too many different armoured units and I haven't found a load out which really clicks for them yet.

I'm only level 12, so I'll probably get to grips with overcoming their armour in due time, when I've got wider options for armour-penetrating weapons, but as it stands, it feels like I'm always on the back-foot, trying to create space as they advance on me with armoured units that I struggle to take out.

I've just invested in the Autocannon, so maybe that'll be the answer I'm looking for 😅

Don't sleep on the Laser Cannon. It's great for dealing with armored targets if you focus on weak points.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany

the autocannon is the best support weapon in the game and the strongest weapon against the bots
the laser cannon against bots comes right after that
you'll see how much more manageable their bigger units will be now
as for armor penetration on a primary, you don't really need that for bots cause they all have their heads as weakspots and smaller bots don't even have any armor at all

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Major order will be done by today lol. Laser backpack and flamethrower is sooo much fun againts bugs

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
A chill major order is always welcome.

Could have been 2 billion by fire to mix things up but still.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Now that's a Major Order I can get behind, after I'm done with Star Rail for the day, it's bug killing time.

Oct 27, 2017
already at 27% wtf lol
yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm going to log in this evening and this major order will already be completed if it's at 27% already lol. Should have been 50 billions if we're not gonna get another major order for nearly a week.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe they're doing the 3 strategems debuff yet again, can they please cut this shit?

Limiting an aspect of the core gameplay is just stupid and bad design
This is the worst part of the game. Limited the stratagems just makes it way less fun. I quickplayed into one of those games last night and it was just not fun.

romey

Mar 2, 2020
I feel if you're fairly new to the game then you shouldn't play any difficulty no higher than Medium. Nothing irks me more than a bunch of newbs joining my games and stinking up the joint.

AleeN634

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe after a few longer operations they give a quick one as a stress reliever. Kind of like how they gave the Malevelon Creek One during the bot operations.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Went back to try older primarys

Slugger - This thing still kicks. While its fatal flaw is the lack of stagger, The Slugger still kicks like a mule and can bring things down rather quick. I did still find moments where Im killed by the Bile Spewer because I couldn't stop the acid throw. That's why stagger is still important. Still cant fully invest for that exact reason.

Breaker - OG Breaker is actually still decent too. You still lose the mag capacity but I always make my shots counts so it has less of an effect for me than it would for someone else. I would actually say Breaker is still pretty usable right now. Its definitely fast and can get you out of a pinch with a full mag.

Adjudicator - For some reason.... Im starting to come around on this weapon. I still think it needs a basic damage buff but the theme of this gun truly is versatility. Its very useful to have far-mid range shots and then switch to Semi for close range. This one seems better for bugs than bots.

Gonna give the Standard Liberator another shot.