The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Apr 21, 2022
IMG-3822.webp
IMG_3822.png

Last edited:

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Sony will eventually have another 20 million seller on their hands you would think.

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
A huge success for the team and kind of strange how they got to this point when I remember being addicted to Magicka with friends when I first started studying.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Theyve also clarified that this also broke the record of God of War Ragnarok for fastest selling First Party game.

Dust

C H A O S
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is my favourite MP game ever. Already GOAT status in my mind.

Rurunaki

Oct 27, 2017
Crazy when you think about it. There was very little hype to the game close to its release.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
cool. now fix the servers finally so i can reliably finish one goddamn session without a disconnect right when we're about to extract.

it's doing my head in for several weeks now.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope Sony didnt torpedo any further growth with the whole PSN login thing (and then yanked it off a whole bunch of Steam regions). Game is doing fantastic so far, way better than I expected, so hopefully its not gonna be kneecapped going forward.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Mind-boggling. Who would have seen this coming a year ago? Sony's first major foray into GAAS is a grand slam lol

Rurunaki

Oct 27, 2017
Quite a bit of hype in the PS5 community actually, but no one really knew how it played. When people got their hands on it, and even PC players got hooked, it took off

Only hyped I saw was from previous players of the first game. Even the showcase didn't really scream like Playstation was backing the game up too much.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Dayum.. they got a breakout new gaas IP now, just hope they don't fumble it after the recent fiasco lol

Only hyped I saw was from previous players of the first game. Even the showcase didn't really scream like Playstation was backing the game up too much.
It's the kind of game that really thrives on social media :P

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
The people have spoken, we want to be shot into space and die on other worlds in the name of Managed Democracy.

helldivers-2-arrowhead-game-studios.gif

Markratos

Hermen Hulst's Secret Account
Feb 15, 2020
Now just announce the third enemy faction in the upcoming showcase

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
We went from "DOA if not on PS+" to 12 million copies sold….wild shit

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017

The weeks leading up to launch had a big marketing push and PS5 players across social media were getting pretty hyped, but obviously no one could have forseen this ridiculous level of success.