• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Because I have nothing better to do this Halloween I decided to give out candy for the kids in the neighborhood. Because my house is on a darker path I'd like to make a bit of an ambiance with Resident Evil music. However I have no clue which songs to use. So I'm hoping ResetERA can help me make a playlist of the best tracks. I'll be slipping in some save room themes and Dino Crisis music in for good measure as well.

One song I'm for sure using: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=09L1pSKVL_I

Also If anyone is wondering I'll be wearing the scariest costume of all. The one and only bookface.

Fancy Clown

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever that track is in RE4 that plays when you return to the village at night. That's some spooky shit, my friend.

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Honestly? I'm trying to find that other song from Director's Cut (RE1)... the one that's just silent and then goes like "WAM... WAM..." then takes a break for a few seconds, then repeats the same thing "WAM... WAM...".

The song is so fucking obscure and by far the scariest song in the entire franchise, bar none. Can't find it though, ffs.

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn. This music...

Now I just want to go play some old-school Resident Evil....

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Basement theme from the original Resident Evil.

Surprisingly not in REmake.

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Does it have to be Resident Evil? Silent Hill got some great scary tracks too.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017

Lab Entrance from Remake sounds fucking terrifying. No other song on the game inspires so much dread.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Jaw, best idea for a thread, seriously. I got so much into RE soundtracks that i even made four playlists with my favorites recently. But for now, i'm gonna post the scariest/most unnerving ones right here (respecting the limit with more than just one post)...

Unclean Kitchen:

Underground:

Akibared

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Jaw, best idea for a thread, seriously. I got so much into RE soundtracks that i even made four playlists with my favorites recently. But for now, i'm gonna post the scariest/most unnerving ones right here (respecting the limit with more than just one post)...

Unclean Kitchen:

Underground:

It's perfect because one of my plans today was to drink and listen to horror game music. Jaw is enhancing my Halloween.