Day 6 Start
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki

The Heroes manage to trick Thanos and took the time stone in order to return to their timeline, the villains used the time machine. Master of Masters then showed up, the heroes and villains had no choice but to fight him.
After a fierce battle Master of Masters revealed himself to be none other than Scrappy Doo, there to take revenge for all the hate the Heroes gave him over the past years, defeated, he throws a hailmary and calls Chakravartin, the God for help.
Chakravartin seems unstoppable, but with the power of teamwork the heroes manage to kill Chakravartin, although Reiji had to make the ultimate sacrifice. With the universe destroyed and all the remaining heroes and villains in the world of the void, who will come out on top for the chance to rebuild the universe?
------------The Void----------
Cutler Beckett: Soldiers! (A hundred armed men of the East India Trading company appear ready to fire on the Heroes)
Raiden: You think these guns scare us?
Cutler Beckett: Maybe not you, but surely a few of your friends are and SHOULD be scared right now. It's just good business friend. Men! FIRE! (The men fire at the crowd, Nina Williams, Kassandra and Cole Phelps among those killed, others block the bullets).
But then...an unlikely hero pops out of nowhere, Kefla appears and kills Cutler Beckett and his men in a flash.
Agumon: Who are you?!
Kefla: My name is Kefla, I'm here from another universe to assist you. (Kefla starts attacking the villains, who team up on her, eventually bringing her down).
Jaina Proudmoore: I have an idea, if you're willing to trust me. I can trap all the villains in a pocket universe, but I'll need time.
Raiden: We don't have much of a choice, we trust you Jaina.
After a bit, the portal to the pocket universe is ready and Jaina moves the villains there.
Jaina: We did it, now we can start creating the universe again. (Except the villains escape the pocket universe, and kill Jaina).
Raiden: No way, how?
???: End of the line.

Lone_Prodigy has WON
By achieving the alternative Win Condition: Exodia Mage
He was....

You are Jaina Proudmoore

You are Aligned with the Heroes (That's the TOWN.) You will win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

Jaina was called as soon as it seemed there would be trouble, her magic will be useful in this coming fight.

You are Town Jack of All Trades

You have a deck of cards from which you draw and play cards to gain different effects, your deck consists of Minions and Spells, Minions stay in the field for 1 phase while Spells are played and are done with instantly. You start with 3 cards and a Coin card which is a 1 time use spell that grants you an extra mana for that phase only, when you receive the PM you can swap up to 3 cards in your hand for up to 3 different ones from the deck. You also draw 1 card before the game starts. You draw 1 card each day and 1 card each night. You can hold on to that card or use it instantly. You start off with 1 Mana and every phase you gain 1 max mana and all your mana refills, cards have a mana cost to play. You can play as many cards as you want in 1 phase, your hand can't exceed 10 cards, cards drawn after 10 are burnt, if your deck ends then you take 1+x(x being phases) for every phase that passes, you start off with 30 HP, being visited at night from a player is -5 HP, if you reach 0 HP you die. You also have a hero power you can cast for 2 Mana with the command Fireblast: Player, 3 consecutive casts on a player kills them, can only be used at nights.

Glossary:

1.Combo:Must play another card before this one for the combo to happen.
2.Discover: Choose from 3
3.Secret: Secrets are spells that stay on the field until something triggers them.
4.Dormant: Effect doesn't activate until it's awakened.
5.Corrupt: If you've played a card of higher mana cost while a corrupt card is in your hand then it activates.
6.Weapon: Weapons are equipped and can't be destroyed or leave and are permanent.
7.Hero: Replaces your current Hero with a more powerful one.

This is your deck:
  1. Arcane Nullifier, 1 Mana(Minion): When you cast a spell gain armor equal to its cost(armor stacks on top of HP)
  2. Kabal Lackey, 1 Mana(Minion): The next Secret you play costs 0.
  3. Wand Thief, 1 Mana(Minion): Combo: Discover a Mage Spell.
  4. Evocation, 2 Mana(Spell): Fill your hand with Random Mage Spells, discard them at the end of the phase.
  5. Incanter's Flow, 2 Mana(Spell): Reduce the Cost of Spells in your deck by 1.
  6. Frostbolt, 2 Mana(Spell): Grants a 1 shot Roleblock usable with the command Frostbolt: Player
  7. Ice Walker, 2 Mana(Minion): Stays on the field indefinitely, your Hero Power roleblocks your target as well.
  8. Sorcerer's Apprentice, 2 Mana(Minion): Stays on the field for 2 phases. Your Spells Cost 1 Less.
  9. Zephrys the Great, 2 Mana(Minion): Wish for the perfect card(activates right before day/night starts depending on actions casted that night), player must be active at that time to resolve.
  10. Counterspell, 3 Mana(Secret Spell): Once you are visited for an action except kills, negate the action instantly.
  11. Spellbender, 3 Mana(Secret Spell): Once you are visited for an action except kills, redirect it to another random player.
  12. Arcane Intellect, 3 Mana(Spell): Draw 2 Cards.
  13. Ice Block, 3 Mana(Secret Spell): If you are to be killed, this triggers and you survive.
  14. Mirror Entity, 3 Mana(Secret Spell): When visited for a night action except kills, gain a 1 shot copy of that action to use with the command Mirror Entity:
  15. Imprisoned Observer, 3 Mana(Minion): Dormant for 2 phases, once it awakens gain a watcher shot with the command Observe: Player
  16. Fireball, 4 Mana(Spell): Target a player with the command Fireball: Player, if that player doesn't move and doesn't get visited at night kill them.
  17. Potion of Illusion, 4 Mana(Spell): Add copies of the minions on the board in your hand, they cost 1.
  18. Echo of Medivh, 4 Mana(Spell): Choose a minion, summon 2 copies of it.
  19. Ring Toss, 4 Mana(Spell): Discover a Secret and cast it. Corrupt: Discover 2.
  20. Polymorph, 4 Mana(Spell): Use with the command Polymorph: Player to delay their ability by 1 night.
  21. Leyline Manipulator, 4 Mana(Minion): Reduce the cost of cards that didn't start in your deck by 2.
  22. Naga Sand Witch, 5 Mana(Minion):Change the cost of spells in your hand to 5.
  23. Servant of Yogg-Saron, 5 Mana(Minion): Cast a random spell that costs 5 or less on random targets.
  24. Aluneth, 6 Mana(Weapon): At the end of a phase draw 3 cards(can end deck and beyond).
  25. Justicar Trueheart, 6 Mana(Minion): Upgrade your Hero Power(Takes 2 consecutive to kill a player).
  26. Luna's Pocket Galaxy, 7 Mana(Spell): Change the cost of minions in your deck to 1.
  27. Archmage Antonidas, 7 Mana(Minion): Stays for 4 phases. Whenever you cast a spell, add a Fireball to your hand.
  28. Frost Lich Jaina, 9 Mana(Hero): Cast all spells you've cast this game again, on random targets, also cast a random spell every phase start.
  29. Pyroblast, 10 Mana(Spell): Kill a Player with the command Pyroblast: Player
  30. Kalecgos, 10 Mana(Minion): Stays for 3 phases, Discover a Spell, additionally every first spell you play each phase costs 0.
  31. Dark Magician, 7 Mana(Minion): Stays Indefinitely, every time you cast a spell draw a card.

Exodia Mage: If you have 4 Sorcerer's Apprentices and an Archmage Antonidas on the field at the same time and then cast a single spell then exit the game as a winner.

Your Blood Type is B

Species:Human

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/he...-will-decide-the-fate-of-the-universe.332960/

Good Luck, Jaina!

Jaina's item let her draw 2 cards per phase

Stantastic has died

He was...

Welcome Stantastic

You are Cole Phelps

You are Aligned with the Heroes. (That's the TOWN.) You will win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

Probably the best cop that has ever lived, Cole was enlisted from the Heroes in order to weed out any traitors or corrupt heroes, specializing in corruption, Cole agreed to help.

You are Town Modified Cop

4 times in the game in nights target a player with the command Scan:Name, this will return Hero if the player is aligned with the Heroes or Non-Hero if they are not.
Additionally you have a 1 shot corruption check which tells you which of your scans are unreliable, use it with the command Press X for Doubt, all your scans are posted publicly upon your death.

Your Blood Type is B

Species:Human

Good Luck, Cole!

His investigation results were, N1. Kyanrute: Hero, N2. Nin/Hawthorn: Hero, N3. LP: Hero, N4. Malus: Hero. The item was Police Chief Badge and gave him ifninite shots and granted 1 more shot of X for Doubt.

Day 6 Begins
And ends in...
ttul3qd6uj

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Good morning, and firstly, congratulations to us all for defeating the bosses yesterday and flipping scum in the process.

WXZ2Vyw.gif

However, I have uncovered some grave information that I must share with you all.

186898723_DD_Phoenix_and_Document.gif

First, I must explain one of the items in my store - the Happy Home Academy Letter worth 5000 bells. I had finally saved up enough to purchase the item yesterday. What the item essentially is is a 1-shot neighborizer.

JJOM1fE.gif

However, there's a catch. If the targeted player is not town, the invite will not go through. I will not be refunded for the use.

c5bd442d5b88256b-phoenix-wright-gif-13-gif-images-download.gif

Imagine my surprise when I used the letter last night on one of my top town reads - and I got "no result" back right before day phase.

07b.gif

And that player was none other than…. Natiko!

(I pre-typed this about an hour ago, but I have to step away for awhile; figured I'd let you all go crazy with it)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
source.gif

Good morning, and firstly, congratulations to us all for defeating the bosses yesterday and flipping scum in the process.

WXZ2Vyw.gif

However, I have uncovered some grave information that I must share with you all.

First, I must explain one of the items in my store - the Happy Home Academy Letter worth 5000 bells. I had finally saved up enough to purchase the item yesterday. What the item essentially is is a 1-shot neighborizer.

JJOM1fE.gif

However, there's a catch. If the targeted player is not town, the invite will not go through. I will not be refunded for the use.

Imagine my surprise when I used the letter last night on one of my top town reads - and I got "no result" back right before day phase.

07b.gif

(I pre-typed this about an hour ago, but I have to step away for awhile; figured I'd let you all go crazy with it)
OHHHHHH SHIT BOY.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
For full transparency if I did not accidently killed myself I would have killed Brazil and then Kopite.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

WXZ2Vyw.gif

JJOM1fE.gif

07b.gif

No result is an odd way for that to be phrased, did you get the shot back?

Oct 26, 2017
When you're back Launch, can you explain the exact phrasing of the item you used?

And why you used it on Nat? If they were your top town, were you just worried about them being recruited?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I want to solve a mystery today too, whoever sent me my coon suit yesterday, please claim. I'd like to have a conversation with you.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I've been thinking overnight about how I can do more to help us win without attempting to do a more thorough analysis of the 180 pages we have so far.. and I came up with a way that I think I can use my powers to get some answers. But it requires some cooperation, because it would involve having at least a few of the most-suspicious players move to ???

source.gif

WXZ2Vyw.gif

JJOM1fE.gif

07b.gif

Interesting-- seems a little weird for this to work as a cop check, when Natiko must be a godfather if he's mafia. Did Geno say if there's any other reason the action could return no result?

For full transparency if I did not accidently killed myself I would have killed Brazil and then Kopite.

Easy to say about Kopite in hindsight, but why Brazil?

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

WXZ2Vyw.gif

JJOM1fE.gif

07b.gif

I think this is pure. Launchpad was a nexus last night after I targeted launch the previous two nights.
So any redirect that focused on Launch would have instead gone towards another person.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't that mean you're deathproof? I find it weird that anyone would give you that and not claim unless they're sure about you.

Not deathproof, I can still be lynched but yes to the rest. The reason why I want to know now is because it's 100% that scum had the suit since Fando/Kopite shot me, so I want to know if a town player somehow got this then sent it to me because how they got it solves a scum. I don't see why scum sends it to me so something is up.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

WXZ2Vyw.gif

JJOM1fE.gif

07b.gif

Oh no you got me!

I used my commute last night, it's a command called bat form.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Also, Sorian, I remember being confused when you mentioned one of Kop's last posts on losing to a monster because he didn't notice as townie, but was too busy to get into it. What was your reasoning for that?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Easy to say about Kopite in hindsight, but why Brazil?
I already had my vote on Brazil as nothing from him stands out as town.

Kopite took over for a player I suspected in my long read of the game.

My plan I was gonna shoot myself once to test then kill Brazil who was at 1 hit. Then put as many shots into Kopite as possible before another citizen shot me.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Muffin Still didn't feel the need to redirect a kill huh?

Also, I'm spending the weekend with friends so I will be very spotty until the end of this phase.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, Sorian, I remember being confused when you mentioned one of Kop's last posts on losing to a monster because he didn't notice as townie, but was too busy to get into it. What was your reasoning for that?

Geno felt like he was very late finding/announcing the replacement, read to me like everything was uncoordinated and it being because of slowness on Kopite's side would also mean he missed out on doing the mini game. Felt like it led more credence to the claim which felt town to me already, I don't think Kopite was actually caught up so I didn't think a scummate would put him up to a low lie like that.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Geno felt like he was very late finding/announcing the replacement, read to me like everything was uncoordinated and it being because of slowness on Kopite's side would also mean he missed out on doing the mini game. Felt like it led more credence to the claim which felt town to me already, I don't think Kopite was actually caught up so I didn't think a scummate would put him up to a low lie like that.
???

Err, I remember Kop making that post a few hours after his first entrance. I didn't want to seem like bitch eating crackers, but you especially should know how easy it would be for Fandorin to leave a catch up post or equivalent for Kop with the claim and all.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
???

Err, I remember Kop making that post a few hours after his first entrance. I didn't want to seem like bitch eating crackers, but you especially should know how easy it would be for Fandorin to leave a catch up post or equivalent for Kop with the claim and all.
Geno only announced that Kopite had subbed in many hours after the day had started iirc

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
???

Ok, you read it different, and? Fando literally shot me and I left Kopite's body dead on the floor. I'm not accepting accusations today.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Also I never read the stuff I missed in the fights - probably won't until the end of the phase when I'm not busy. Sorry folks.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I swear, Terra is going to be the one to say he sent me my suit, isn't he?. I don't see that LP could have stolen it back from scum but can someone else see if I'm missing something?

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Aeleus what's up with the betrayathon?

congrats i guess, LP
"for the lolz"

I am curious if that was baked into the role or if they just guessed they could do that.

I'm also curious about this. Aeleus, what would have happened if we hadn't defeated you? Would you have become mafia?

Tell us more. Suspicious players moving somewhere sounds all good and stuff.
So basically, there's an action I can take which would affect all players in ??? but no other players. I think -- I hope -- that this action would be able to give us some helpful information about players we're not sure of, if we make them move there. Unfortunately that's about as explicit as I can get, because if I give too much information in advance the plan will not work.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Muffin Still didn't feel the need to redirect a kill huh?

Also, I'm spending the weekend with friends so I will be very spotty until the end of this phase.
I know you wont like the answer, but I did. The kill I redirected was aimed at Launchpad, I directed it towards LP. You can see how that one fell flat apparently.