• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
first all not a junky or addict

believe if ya want but prefers if ya do

do a 4-6 times a year
Friends bday

but bought a bag of snow ya know what I mean

but fell from my pocket before I left

my Dad rang me and he found it iy fell from pocket now I have to go home to this shit

He now thinks I do all the time

nah I don't regret doing it once awhile party stuff between friends… not a lot in it and I was splitting

mods if this thread is too much close it

but just asking how do I got out of this hole

Also PSA don't do party drugs

for the record already admitted it was me in the phone just not home to face the music yet

Last edited:

RichardHawk

Feb 7, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
First, test your drugs man fent is everywhere right now. Secondly, skiing the slops is fun but you were messy about it just tell your folks its a once and a while thing if you want to be honest. good luck.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
A lot depends on your age and your relationship with him I guess. Doesn't really seem like there is much to do but face the music and be honest.

Speaking as a parent with a teenager, there aren't many things my kid could leave lying around that would freak me out, but cocaine is one of them

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First, test your drugs man fent is everywhere right now.
Eh if your coke dealer is lacing your white with fent he's a big ol dummy. But I agree with the general idea you oughta to test your drugs.
Fent is a big downer so if your dealer is lacing it with the coke, and you're expecting an upper, you'll probably notice pretty quickly.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Just face the music. Explain that you aren't an addict and just let your dad be worried about you because it's natural for him to do so in this case. Arguing about it will only make the situation worse

OP
OP
Irishmantis

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
Just face the music. Explain that you aren't an addict and just let your dad be worried about you because it's natural for him to do so in this case. Arguing about it will only make the situation worse
Definitely not arguing just trying to make sure he has nothing to worry about

it was me being careless

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Definitely not arguing just trying to make sure he has nothing to worry about

it was me being careless
If you didn't do coke, then he would have nothing to worry about I guess?

And you mean careless in hiding the truth right? I don't see how that's any better

EDIT: Was going to add something else but then Threadkular had already mentioned it below after my refresh ↓

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
As an addict, I don't recommend saying "I'm not an addict". That never really came off as well to others as it did in my head.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing to say to help you out of this situation, OP. But I wish you well and please take care of yourself. Substance abuse these days is a dangerous game. So try to stay vigilant and be honest with yourself. If you notice you are going out of your way or avoiding certain situations due to the lack of a "party drug", take a step back and evaluate why that is happening.

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
omg this happened to my sister but w some other drug and she was in that same situation where the moment she woke up that morning she would have to face the music. I was up earlier than her that day and my parents were questioning me about it too asking if I knew what it was it was a mess lmao

my advice is just cop it. it will suck a lot and your dad will probably be really unhappy with you and suspicious of you for a while, but it'll blow over after some time. I'm sorry OP I hope everything works out okay!

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
All you can do is face the music at this point. Probably a good wake up call anyway before things potentially get really out of hand.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
You probably wouldn't have brought a bag of cocaine with you when seeing family if you didn't have an issue with cocaine

Going by what happened and some of your responses you may already be aware on some level it's time to stop.

fleeting

Oct 27, 2017
Eh if your coke dealer is lacing your white with fent he's a big ol dummy. But I agree with the general idea you oughta to test your drugs.
Fent is a big downer so if your dealer is lacing it with the coke, and you're expecting an upper, you'll probably notice pretty quickly.

Well, it's happening more and more. And people are dying from it.

www.wsbtv.com

5 people suspected of overdosing on Fentanyl-laced cocaine in 1 week

Channel 2′s Tom Regan was in Little 5 Points, where the Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition, an agency that helps drug addicts, said several of the overdose deaths happened last week.

abc7ny.com

Warning about fentanyl laced cocaine after rash of overdoses on Long Island

Officials on Long Island are warning about fentanyl laced cocaine after at least nine overdoses with at least six deaths over the past 11 days.

etc

edit: Also don't keep small plastic bags directly in your pockets, it's bound to fall out from just pulling out your hands or wallet etc.

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
Facebook up
Delete gym
Hit the lawyer

Just accept the fact that it's gonna suck, to say the least, to have to talk to your father especially since your uncle died of an overdose, and then listen to the lectures and putting up with the coming months of suspicion. Depends on your age and the level of involvement your dad currently has on your life, you know how your dad would handle this sort of thing and how he is going to go off on you.
Don't be defensive with him, if you would be prone to that, just listen to him and let him vent. Don't lie to him or embellish the truth, he'll know and get madder. There is no way for you to prove that this is just occasional and recreational and not an addiction, do not lie, tell him that, just promise him that you will be responsible, do not lie, and that begins by having a conversation with him now, not a confrontation. Just show each other respect and boundaries, and that is that.

May 31, 2021
first all not a junky or addict

believe if ya want but prefers if ya do

do a 4-6 times a year
Friends bday

but bought a bag of snow ya know what I mean

but fell from my pocket before I left

my Dad rang me and he found it iy fell from pocket now I have to go home to this shit

He now thinks I do all the time

nah I don't regret doing it once awhile party stuff between friends… not a lot in it and I was splitting

mods if this thread is too much close it

but just asking how do I got out of this hole

Also PSA don't do party drugs

for the record already admitted it was me in the phone just not home to face the music yet
Really confused by your story.

Why did you pay for a bag of snow? Depending on the season, it is free.

Why was your father annoyed? Is it because you have wasted money on something silly, or had it caused water damage where you dropped it?

I think you just need to be honest with your parents. Agree not to pay for snow in the future. If you are keen to store snow, don't store it in a bag, it should be kept on the freezer - maybe your parents can agree to save a space in the freezer for your snow?

If you caused water damage, then obviously offer to pay to fix it. Sometimes it looks worse than it is, and if you wait for it to dry, then it will be ok.

Anyhow, good luck pal, sounds like you need it.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
KCqlJ7I.png

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo

Why was your father annoyed? Is it because you have wasted money on something silly, or had it caused water damage where you dropped it?

I think you just need to be honest with your parents. Agree not to pay for snow in the future. If you are keen to store snow or should be kept on the freezer - maybe your parents can agree to save a space in the freezer for your snow?

If you caused water damage, then obviously offer to pay to fix it. Sometimes it looks worse than it is, and if you wait for it to dry, then it will be ok.

This post is hilarious.

Anyway, OP, face up to the consequences. Even if you don't think you have a problem you brought an illegal substance to your parents house so of course they will be concerned for your well-being. The fact you were so sloppy with it is another point of concern.

OP
OP
Irishmantis

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019

I think you just need to be honest with your parents. Agree not to pay for snow in the future. If you are keen to store snow, don't store it in a bag, it should be kept on the freezer - maybe your parents can agree to save a space in the freezer for your snow?

lmao

yeah face the music is the general conception just not fun times

I know some have me already labelled as a point of concern, I appreciate t I really do

was just having a fun time friends 30th im a generally clumsy person

As an addict, I don't recommend saying "I'm not an addict". That never really came off as well to others as it did in my head.

Yeah I know sorry from (rightfully) previous threads I read on it here ya do it once you're forever labelled

in hindsight it does come over over defensive something to hide

Last edited:

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
Tell him you were holding it for a friend, and you don't even know what it is.

No but seriously just tell the truth, you're going to be in trouble no matter what and you might as well not completely lose your parents' trust by lying at this point.

OP
OP
Irishmantis

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
Tell him you were holding it for a friend, and you don't even know what it is.

No but seriously just tell the truth, you're going to be in trouble no matter what and you might as well not completely lose your parents' trust by lying at this point.
Oh for sure just a super bizarre feeling

Really nothing can help but facing the music right?

I'm not looking forward to the awkward tensions

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Just tell your dad what you told us and that is the best you can do right now

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
To be 17 and doing coke again goddamn. Now I'm 23, and already partie'd out. I haven't even touched mushrooms in a year.

Anyways OP, once my mom found a bag of molly in one of my pockets and legit thought I was an addict with a problem. Though at that point I had never done molly 🤣. I just owned up to it and moved on with my life. Maybe you should too.

OP
OP
Irishmantis

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
To be 17 and doing coke again goddamn. Now I'm 23, and already partie'd out. I haven't even touched mushrooms in a year.

Anyways OP, once my mom found a bag of molly in one of my pockets and legit thought I was an addict with a problem. Though at that point I had never done molly 🤣. I just owned up to it and moved on with my life. Maybe you should too.
haha im 31 now so far from 17 yeah exactly I Have not touched the stuff since christmanish, friend is homeI buy a half of gram to split and that's obviously the time it slips from my pocket

at the same time probably a reality check lol

OP
OP
Irishmantis

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
Did you just admit to a crime?!?!?
…….No 👀
chargeback; call the police on your father.
You're username never being more fitting lmao

Edit: thanks for the laugh folks just have to face the music really

mods thanks for letting have this it really helped, if you can close this thread since really not much more to add

anybody feel free to DM me if you ever being in a similar situation

thanks era

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
If you owned up to it on the phone, that's the hard part.

Don't sweat it too much. Hopefully you'll grow out of it.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
one time i was living with my parents and my mom was looking for christmas decorations to put up and she found my stash of empty vodka bottles in the cupboard. she started crying. i know this doesn't help, but i hope your dad doesn't start crying. that felt really bad,

sorry mom

Status
Not open for further replies.