Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
Thanks a lot OP. This is pretty awesome

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tried a bunch of codes from the Round 2 list but they had all been redeemed. Must of tried too many because now I get the WC-40378-2 error which means 'you tried too many times so now you can't redeem squat for 24 hours' lol. Oh well, good luck everyone and thanks for the giveaway OP.

softie

Oct 30, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
Testing codes....

G-X

Oct 28, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Awesome of you, the designer that keeps of providing for this community!

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so much Santa Modus, it's a great idea! :)

Managed to find 1 working code in round 2 :)

Here's what I got.

CGUT7hY.jpg

Thanks!!

Last edited:

GlassCup64

Dec 16, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I've been following you for a long time now. Very generous! I can tell you love what you do.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

thanks!

Gvitor

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Really nice of you, happy holidays!

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Wow that's pretty awesome!! Will give it a go if I can :)

Takatomon

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Curiosity got me.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Nice of you to do this!

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Really cool idea. I doubt I'll get anything but I just wanted to say thanks anyway. I remember back when you were doing free PS3 themes on the old forum, I must've rotated through them for years.

3ggs

Nov 11, 2017
Thanks. I'm curious.

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N