• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Wish the game has dualsense support on pc. Weird but haptic feed back can make it even better. Also HDR.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
It would be so bizarre to relegate this from the main showcase...

Wishful thinking, but Xbox might have another good show lined up with the Extended Showcase and they didn't want to cram part one with tons of game announcements/reveals AND Starfield deep dive.

That's what I'm hoping anyway...

mugwhump

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
DLC?
I'd probably pick my second playthrough back up if they released another weapon for chai.

Lt. Hannah Stone

Alt-Account
Banned
May 9, 2023
One of the best games of the year without question.

Love that the director is hyping up on twitter and can't wait.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Hope so because yesterday was kinda rough for someone that basically only wanted to see that DLC haha

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I just want to say, that I'm sure everyone noticed the spelling error on the title, but no one wanted to point out because you would feel bad, knowing that english is not my first language lol

Thank you

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
His hinting on twitter hasn't exactly been subtle lol.

I would say that means your expectations should probably be on the lower side most likely. You never know, but if it were something substantial like an expansion or something I imagine it'd be part of the main show

I think it most likely is an expansion given that it already has new game+ and a challenge mode.