• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reirom

Nov 3, 2017
Hi reirom here the real I think some of you
Know my legacy In gaming forum scenes I was mentioned in some games too well I think this new forum could accept me after all so after a superb 2017 games release what to expect in 2018 ? For me a metroidvania expert and only indie emus old games bloodstained and chasm are my most 2018 games I don'tike modern 3d games I think pixel art are better than polygons 2dforlife

BluePhoneBox

Oct 30, 2017
What-a-story-mark-gif.gif

OP
OP
reirom

reirom

Nov 3, 2017
Love you guys please stay in topic and post 2018 games thanks the resetera crew

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's wishful thinking but I'd like ff7 to come out at least in december 2018

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
Whew. I currently don't have any anticipated games that I can think of, too many great games have come out and I haven't had time to play them all yet. Although I do think the Switch LA Noire looks great, and so does Bloodstained, so those two are probably highest on my anticipation list.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I have no clue what you're trying to say. Try again with better grammar and proper punctuation.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, OP, but I didn't understand your initial post a lick.
Care to reiterate?

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you from the other forum?

Anyways my most anticipated title is the Zone the Enders: The 2nd Runner M∀RS

OP
OP
reirom

reirom

Nov 3, 2017
Real reirom here mangs no fake I was happy to be aproves here will
See how to put avatar here well 2d games are the real deal for me guacAmele 2 could be goty 2018 too metroidvania Am the best genre in games

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Love you guys please stay in topic and post 2018 games thanks the resetera crew
So we are posting games that we are looking forward to in 2018? Okay.
For me it would have to be Octopath Traveler at the moment. I am a huge Bravely Default fan, so the combat felt right at home. The two characters offered in the demo were very engaging, and I'm looking forward to finishing their stories in the final product.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Reirom papangu name good metroidvania indie games for me to play please.

Is there Gizmondo emulator yet?

adel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Please talk more about yourself.
It's more interesting than any video game.

bubbles

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA/Thailand
Delicious cookies!

Ingredients

• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour see notes below
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter see notes below, room temperature
  • 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
  • 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips I used Ghiradelli semi-sweet

Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray..
  2. In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and salt together.
  3. In another large bowl, using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the butter, and sugars about 2 minutes and is smooth.
  4. Add the egg and vanilla and mix on low speed until mixed in.
  5. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix in until just incorporated. Do not keep mixing - do not overmix.
  6. Add chocolate chips and stir with a wooden spoon, again no overmixing, just until incorporated.
  7. Chill dough if dough is warm.
  8. Using a small or large ice cream scoop or heaping tablespoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, 6 to 8 per pan, depending on size you are making.
  9. Bake the cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned and the tops feel firm when lightly touched,
  10. Small cookies bake 8-10 minutes
  11. Large cookies bake 10-13 minutes.
  12. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
  13. Makes 15 - 30 cookies depending on size.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what games are coming out in 2018. I'm mostly looking forward to news about Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Delicious cookies!

Ingredients

• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour see notes below
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter see notes below, room temperature
  • 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
  • 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips I used Ghiradelli semi-sweet

Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray..
  2. In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and salt together.
  3. In another large bowl, using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the butter, and sugars about 2 minutes and is smooth.
  4. Add the egg and vanilla and mix on low speed until mixed in.
  5. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix in until just incorporated. Do not keep mixing - do not overmix.
  6. Add chocolate chips and stir with a wooden spoon, again no overmixing, just until incorporated.
  7. Chill dough if dough is warm.
  8. Using a small or large ice cream scoop or heaping tablespoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, 6 to 8 per pan, depending on size you are making.
  9. Bake the cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned and the tops feel firm when lightly touched,
  10. Small cookies bake 8-10 minutes
  11. Large cookies bake 10-13 minutes.
  12. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
  13. Makes 15 - 30 cookies depending on size.
lmao what is going on anymore?

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had a dream about my dead dog last night but in the dream he was alive but I knew he was dead, in the dream.

what the fuck

Nov 4, 2017
Hi reirom here the real I think some of you
Know my legacy In gaming forum scenes I was mentioned in some games too well I think this new forum could accept me after all so after a superb 2017 games release what to expect in 2018 ? For me a metroidvania expert and only indie emus old games bloodstained and chasm are my most 2018 games I don'tike modern 3d games I think pixel art are better than polygons 2dforlife
Reirom am truly king of papangus no lobster have shit his head lmao, hassssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.