• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Dragon's Dogma 2 in 2023
#ITSHAPPENING

Gappy New Year! Did you play DMC5 SE? If you haven't got the hardware yet, please try Vergil DLC!

The new project under construction in parallel is on track. It's still a long way off, but stay tuned for the announcement!

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I should probably play Dragon's Dogma, is the PS4 version any good? I struggled with the demo on PS3 and it put me right off the game.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
It's almost certainly DD2 and I'm fucking here for it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If it is DD2 I hope they seriously tone down the absurd hitsponge nature of the combat. Enemies just tanking dozens of hits without even flinching is really, really not fun.

also maybe completely redo the affinity system from scratch so people don't randomly get "paired" with NPCs they only spoke to one time

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I'd rather it be something different, nothing against Dragons Dogma, but I'd rather see a game in a different setting already. Don't get me wrong, I'd buy the fuck outta a DD2.

MBS

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah we tried Vergil DLC on the old hardware and it's literally the best iteration of any DMC character ever. Thank you for everything Itsuno-san!

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
It is 100% dragon's dogma 2 incase anyone here has some weird "I hope it's DD2 but what if....doubt"

Dec 23, 2017
Dragon's Dogma 2 please.

C0DE3EEE29654DADE6B4709EEF9EDDBF01F61AEE

I'm still salty I never got to play Dragon's Dogma Online.

SykoTech

Dec 23, 2020
Yeah we tried Vergil DLC on the old hardware and it's literally the best iteration of any DMC character ever. Thank you for everything Itsuno-san!

Yeah, it's a ton of fun.

Though your avatar reminds me how incredibly disappointed I am that we're not going to get Lady. DMC Pinnacle of Combat had me very excited with what they'd do with her playstyle next. :/

Anyway, I'll be in for a new Power Stone immediately. Been waiting this long, a little longer is fine.