• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
People throwing Okamiden out there as if it were in any way a good sequel or had Kamiya involved.

This will surprise no one, but I would love a full fledged sequel to Okami.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Platinum can't be making more Okami when they are supposed to be making Godhand 2.
Also, make Godhand 2 platinum!

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Platinum can't be making more Okami when they are supposed to be making Godhand 2.
Also, make Godhand 2 platinum!
Several problems with that comparatively:

1. Mikami did Godhand, he is no longer with Platinum. This is unlike Okami's situation, in which Kamiya did it and is with Platinum.
2. Godhand is not nearly as beloved either critically or as a cult classic as Okami.
3. Okami has been maintained as a prominent Capcom IP since its release, with several re-releases and Okami characters showing up in other titles. Godhand has not.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yespleasethankyou!

Oh my gawwwwwd! It would melt my face with next gen visuals. For me, Okami remained the most beautiful game until the end of the PS360 era.

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite game of all time, I'd love full blown sequel if Kamiya was involved.
okami_coll_2.jpg