• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Ah geez.. Li-like, what is this, some alternate dimension o-or something? I'm done with your shit and I just wanna go home. I wan't to go home now.. You're terrible. Just terrible.. It only gets worse everytime. I-I-I'ts, it's .. I can't deal with this, you sort your shit out and, I'm out. You're on your own now. I'm out of here. I'm out!

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Ah geez.. Li-like, what is this, some alternate dimension o-or something? I'm done with your shit and I just wanna go home. I wan't to go home now.. You're terrible. Just terrible.. It only gets worse everytime. I-I-I'ts, it's .. I can't deal with this, you sort your shit out and, I'm out. You're on your own now. I'm out of here. I'm out!

They say it don't be that way, but it do.

AAION

Dec 28, 2018

So let me get this straight... he turns himself into a pickle? Yeah, okay, I guess that is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
I'm just genuinely shocked this brand of humor has any staying power at all. It was acceptable to me for the first season of R&M, back when that came out, and then never again. It's a bit of a wonder to me folks have a tolerance for it, let alone a liking. But so it goes - impressive, in any case.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
There's sooooo much optional dialogue in the game. It's very, very impressive actually that they crammed so much in there. A lot of it is even contingent upon which gun you're currently wielding. Can't imagine how many playthroughs it would take to get it all. I wish it had a new game plus and I'm hoping for some DLC.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I've been enjoying it overall. It has a lot of imaginative moments and some really funny bits. But also a lot of unfunny jokes. It's a bit of a "throw outrage at a wall" and see what makes you chuckle. But it's done with care and love so I appreciate what it is.

The gameplay is a bit loose and level design a bit chaotic, but again some great ideas behind the weapons and navigation so it all comes together positively.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Stadia actually had some good stuff lined up but pulled out too soon. Though it's highly unlikely it would be this big as a Stadia exclusive still.

ForoBud

Jul 12, 2021
I'm just genuinely shocked this brand of humor has any staying power at all. It was acceptable to me for the first season of R&M, back when that came out, and then never again. It's a bit of a wonder to me folks have a tolerance for it, let alone a liking. But so it goes - impressive, in any case.
It's almost as though humour is subjective, huh? 😁

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
They did JB Smoove dirty making him such a useless gun though.

I'm only playing on the normal mode at the moment, but I'd bet that armor-shredding mod would quite a bit more useful on a harder difficulty.

Outside of that, I kinda don't get the trick with the buzz saw.

No way, his disc shot coupled with the abilily to use Knifey to knock the disc around got me through many scrapes.

I couldn't get this to work, I couldn't hit the timing the few times I tried it.

Last edited:

FellowTarnished

Alt account
Banned
Mar 8, 2022
I've heard it suffers from the dreaded stutter on PC, so I'll be holding off until it's fixed. It looks awesome, so I hope they do at some point.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda like somebody who hates soccer reviewing Fifa. Like who is the review for? Customers who don't like this style of humor aren't going to be interested in it - and those that do will be fine. If a reviewer is on the fence or whatever, sure. But any reviewer who actively dislikes this style of humor isn't really adding anything to somebody's buying decision imo.
I'll have you know that my two-word review of FIFA 22 - "LOL SPORPSBALL" was quite poignant.

Grazzt

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
I like how this game basically debunked all gamepass concerns on Era, like GAAS, bad for Devs etc you name it.

Congrats to the devs, they must be so happy

Seraphs

Banned
Sep 22, 2022
Lol. Im getting close to the final boss and Kenny is like: another pipe, this is lazy game development, im calling it out, kotaku, polygon, ign, all of ya. You got a very, knock us down a couple of points..

Guess thats why it got low review score 🤣🤣🤣

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
Damn, grats! I really love this game, and I hate R&M (another user recommended Solar Opposites and I like that show a lot better). Gonna buy this tomorrow since it's payday and I want to own it.

Solar Opposites is so damn fun.

I really need to get back into it, played around an hour so far and mostly enjoyed it.

Keep going, it gets even better.

It really shines when you get additional guns and the jetpack.

i played till the first boss, the game is ok.

Gotten to the jungle planet yet?

So let me get this straight... he turns himself into a pickle? Yeah, okay, I guess that is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

What is this a reference to? I see it constantly. I know about Pickle Rick but what is the "funniest shit ever" part?

ThatNerdGUI

Prophet of Truth
Mar 19, 2020
ni%C3%B1o-oxxo.gif

AlecKoKuTan

Oct 29, 2017
Irvine, CA
Only tried it cause it was on gamepass (series X). It's funny, but the gameplay is great. Reminds me of if Conkers Bad Fur Day, Doom 2016, and Mega Man X had a baby. I bought it on steam and playing on steam deck too

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Two hours in, this game rocks. Love the humor, graphics and gameplay. Sitting on the couch right now watching some weird ass Denise Richards movie. lol

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
I love rick and morty and i think roiland is generally hilarious, i would have been played this but pc gamepass is still beyond scuffed

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
What's wrong with PC Game Pass? That's how I've been playing most Game Pass games.
When i used it i downloaded a few games and it ate my HD space. I have around 400 gigs that are just completely unusable because i cant access where the games are downloaded and uninstalling them didn't delete them

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm enjoying it so far but, like Rick and Morty, I can't binge on that humour too much before I get bored of it. So I'll be completing this over a long period of time I reckon.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When i used it i downloaded a few games and it ate my HD space. I have around 400 gigs that are just completely unusable because i cant access where the games are downloaded and uninstalling them didn't delete them

Doesn't formatting the drive "fix" this problem? At least that's how i did it. I had the same problem and then i formatted my drive and partitioned it in to smaller chunks. One for windows and another for Game Pass. So now i can format the Game Pass partition anytime i want to get the space back.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
I audibly laughed at the tutorial and I cannot remember the last time I actually laughed out loud at a video game