• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
0edd53dd2110147b786329c2e24fb1d0.gif

Many polished since first presentatation. It looks very good.

Transistor

Outer Wilds Ventures Test Pilot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
NGL, Destruction All Stars is looking good. I just need to see it in action. Don't think I'll pay $70 for it, but I might pick it up on sale.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
Man, really trying to stave off the desire for a next gen system but then you blast these shots in my face and the temptation for something financially irresponsible is real.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Time truly feels like a flat circle. We are back again in the age of stills. Even though I dislike them unless they are taken directly from "gameplay" sequences or explicitly made aware of their source, I do believe that these bullshots (the ones that I can't confirm are from gameplay) and others down the line, are and will be closer to gameplay fidelity than in any generation prior.

Those Ghost-Wire Tokyo shots are just *Chef's kiss*

chipperrip

Jan 29, 2019
The cool thing about super sampled bullshots, is that they really show how much we still have to gain from increased resolution.

Image quality is underrated!

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
Listen i almost went crazy seeing these screen. this is me. lol

It's nuts. I have been fiending over a new GPU to PC game; and because of their new acquisitions and amazing consumer support, an Xbox series X after that...but god damn if my hands aren't shaking looking at PS5 stuff. I hate this pandemic economy.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
What's Kena? Looks damn good, I somehow missed it entirely.
Embark on a captivating adventure featuring a unique companion mechanic and thrilling combat.
Immerse yourself in a story-driven action-adventure set in a charming world rich with exploration and fast-paced combat. Play as Kena, a young Spirit Guide travelling to an abandoned village in search of the sacred mountain shrine.
Find and grow a team of tiny spirits known as the Rot who maintain balance by decomposing dead and rotting elements. Enhance your companions' abilities, create new ways to manipulate the environment and uncover the secrets of a forgotten community hidden in an overgrown forest where wandering spirits are trapped.
www.playstation.com

Kena: Bridge of Spirits - PS4 & PS5 Games | PlayStation

Buy Kena Bridge of Sprits on PS4 and PS5. Embark on a captivating adventure featuring a unique companion mechanic and thrilling combat.

it looks hella interesting. Buy folks who have Hollywood animation experience. Comes Q1 2021
It's nuts. I have been fiending over a new GPU to PC game; and because of their new acquisitions and amazing consumer support, an Xbox series X after that...but god damn if my hands aren't shaking looking at PS5 stuff. I hate this pandemic economy.
Yeah we are all gonna eat this upcoming gen.

Oct 24, 2019
Am I the only one who's absolutely in love with Astros Playroom's visuals? It looks so colorful and clean, can't wait to play it!

Astro Bot is one of the most joyful IPs I've ever played.

Rescue Mission oozes charm out of every single facet, and it truly feels like a celebration of the PlayStation system (PS color scheme, use of the "sacred symbols" in effects and environments, etc.)

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
NGL, Destruction All Stars is looking good. I just need to see it in action. Don't think I'll pay $70 for it, but I might pick it up on sale.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1185db9bbc88a60bde.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-10d5393ad44dc6c07d.gif

Game looks really fun, there was another cool gif of the wall-running with another character making the rounds at one point but I can't find it. Really can't wait to see more gameplay

I feel like it's gonna scratch the itch for multiple Sony games I've missed, mainly WipEout, MotorStorm and Twisted Metal.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Looks fantastic!
Kena is on my list, and that 2nd Scarlet Nexus pic looks clean AF, probably one of the best cel shading so far.
Bugsnax is... god it's so off-putting.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
kena looks god damn magical

and hmmm scarlet nexus piques my interest off the artstyle alone. somehow missed that one

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
Slight OT: Why is it not possible to "bundle" pictures of a post/thread such that one can scroll though them when opening them by tapping on them? There is always a 1/1 in the top left corner and one has to open every picture one at a time.

Just a suggestion, though...

Automagical

Jun 27, 2020
I'm so happy I bought a new 4k Oled tv. Especially the Oled part. Gonna be eating good this new generation

Jan 21, 2019
gran-turismo-7-screenshot-06-en-12jun20

www.resetera.com

Preorder Links for PS5 Games on Playstation.com

So ive been tinkering around with the preorder link of Demonsouls for the PS5 on Playstation.com and was able to find out the link for godfall simply by changing demonsouls to godfall in the adress. https://www.playstation.com/de-de/games/godfall/ The de-de is for the german playstation...

While this looks fantastic, I don't think that I have stood on anything this reflective in my entire life. This is just unrealistic, who would want to work at a place like this.