• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Better entrance:

2 Chainz bustin through the motherfuckin doors to start his verse on Mercy

or Kendrick on Collard Greens

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Man, is must be Valentine's day for you everyday. Always on that "I'm a lover not a fighter" mood. Great track.

But, I'm more a Treize Block type guy now. Grew up listening to all the Marseille greats in the 90's.

BzWxVbZ.gif

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
IrishNinja type post coming.
Eh it's alright.
YG is actually overrated as fuck.
I tend to think closer to this. He definitely isn't underrated, my Krazy Life was everywhere.
yeah not a fan of the dude dipping his hands in Tapatio and then making a blood sign
Lmfaoo.
Blankface is a much better album
100 percent.
Better entrance:

2 Chainz bustin through the motherfuckin doors to start his verse on Mercy

or Kendrick on Collard Greens
I'm gonna go 2chainz for this one. Part gets me everytime.
Fucking Drake rocking the U...Love the guy even more now.
It's just drake hopping on another bandwagon.

ViewtifulJux

Oct 25, 2017
People gotta stop releasing albums/mixtapes with skits between every song telling a shitty story. This new Erick the Architect beat tape is filled with poorly written skits between each track. On top of the booty writing the acting sucks.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
People gotta stop releasing albums/mixtapes with skits between every song telling a shitty story. This new Erick the Architect beat tape is filled with poorly written skits between each track. On top of the booty writing the acting sucks.
Yeah, don't have the patience for too many skits anymore either. The other day someone posted an album here which was cool, but skits between every single song.

ViewtifulJux

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, don't have the patience for too many skits anymore either. The other day someone posted an album here which was cool, but skits between every single song.

It was probably the Sylvan LaCue album. It should be a solid album but there is like a self-help group or something in between every damn track. Some of the songs give me a Section 80 feel but those skits man. Mick Jenkins last album was filled with half-ass pseudo intellectual ones too.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
It was probably the Sylvan LaCue album. It should be a solid album but there is like a self-help group or something in between every damn track. Some of the songs give me a Section 80 feel but those skits man. Mick Jenkins last album was filled with half-ass pseudo intellectual ones too.
Haha, it actually was that album - just checked.

EDIT: Lol wait, I thought you were ViewtifulJC.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
the god's plan video is some heartwarming shit.

time to watch king's dead...

lmao

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
black panther is a trap set by the illuminati/disney to ensnare black youth always see everything brothers

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Fast forward 15 years and they're all dead except RE :yikes:

At least Monster Hunter is good and there's a DMC5 rumor.

I mean, DMC5 has to be happening, right? I don't pay attention to gaming news much but I think there's a DMC HD Collection coming to PS4, XBOX ONE etc so that's probably a precursor to DMC5's release

RE7 was so good too.

The last time a game made me feel claustrophobic and fucked up like RE7 did is probably Silent Hill 2 or 3 or 4. To say that RE7 was a pleasant surprise would be an understatement, because I thought it'd be straight basura

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
The last time a game made me feel claustrophobic and fucked up like RE7 did is probably Silent Hill 2 or 3 or 4. To say that RE7 was a pleasant surprise would be an understatement, because I thought it'd be straight basura
Wooord.

Man, I can't imagine how it must be in VR :D People praise it a lot. Haven't tried any VR stuff yet. Want my first experience to be good, so I'll probably give it a try with next-gen PSVR.

ViewtifulJux

Oct 25, 2017
Back on Gaf I had Tron Wayne as a username because I saw there was already a Viewtiful. I said fuck it when we moved over here because I've been using ViewtifulJux on everything else forever.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Is "Black Panther" (the album) the best music inspired by a movie since "Purple Rain."

Don't be sleeping on this:

8f436f58ce6c45f3cb06b74b65c6dac42631f9a6

Wooord.

Man, I can't imagine how it must be in VR :D People praise it a lot. Haven't tried any VR stuff yet. Want my first experience to be good, so I'll probably give it a try with next-gen PSVR.

I'm in the same boat as you. Never tried VR whatsoever. Hopefully I get a raise soon lmao

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Drake feeding the streets with Look Alive and then feeding the people with God's Plan.

Hard to put into words what he's done for my city
9X6DXMM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.