• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing the album is called Wyoming then?

The country boy thing didn't work for Timberlake so I'm super skeptical here, especially after that MAGA shit.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
If you guys have never been to Wyoming you need to. Yellowstone and Teton are unreal. Everyone needs to experience Yellowstone before they die.

Deleted member 13037

Everyone needs to experience Yellowstone before it erupts and kills them.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The thought of Kanye listening to Sufjan Stevens in his free time is still hilarious to me.

Like yeah lemme just bump Illinois with the brodies real quick

Why? We live in a world where Danny brown tells people the best album of the year is mount eerie. This is the era that came from stealing music outright and streaming has just broken more of the walls. And fuck Illinoise, Michigan and Seven Swans are what I bump with the homies.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
i'm sure the beats will be nice but can he just, like, not rap on it

autotuned humming would be acceptable

Last edited:

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Sister and Seven Swans off Seven Swans will always be the dopest to me. Just that era of folk/noise/pop dominating indie with Grizzly Bear/Animal Collective was so important to me. I'm not even a practicing Christian and hearing "HE IS THE LOOOOOORRRD" still gives me goosebumps.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
Frank Ocean feature? didn't Frank call out Kanye after the Trump stuff?

performance art confirmed

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
some saying the tracklist is fake because the image swirling around doesn't have any timestamp on the tweet, likely meaning it was doctored

would love frank to be on it tho

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On his EP with Harry Fraud, "Glass", he uses the slur two or three times, which took me aback since I thought rappers basically stopped using that word now.

He's cut from the same cloth as old-school NY rappers, so I understand why he dropped it, but come on, dude. It's 2018.

Other than that, the EP is pretty good. The beats are great, too.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
black thought is a really good rapper.

9th wonder is pretty good, but his new beats lack something. He needs to speak on 'em, and by that I mean more cuts/chops/vocals. If he had a dj he'd be 2x as good.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So wtf this shit ain't on Spotify? Where yall listening? Man just woke up at 6 am to grt this loaded for an early gym session and it's no where to be found :/

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
"Black Thought - Thank You" needs to be double in length. Best 9th Beat in a while. That D'Angelo sample.

edit: Of course it's a fucking Khrysis beat. Fucking heat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.