• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
gYnXZ3p.gif

8MLnRfG.png

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
leave this thread and never come back
Naw that shit sounds weak. 45 year old billionaire super couple making a team up record. Lemonade was good, 4:44 was good, her self titled was pretty great. Old man Jay-Z peaked on 4:44, his flow is still subpar. Their collab songs aren't that great to me.

This shit seems tacky. I'll check it out at some point.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nas is album...disappointing. Don't know what I expected but I guess thought it would be Nas over some more of the bombastic Kanye production but this seemed like Kanye trying to fit a Nas style thinks fans want.

Nas's verses weren't great or really outstanding. Hate the anti-vaccine stuff.
That's exactly what Not for Radio sounds like though

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Big shot might be the best song of 2018 mostly because the beat sounds like it from Chrono trigger.

Last edited:

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Icolin too lmaooo.

They'll be back. But they're both clowns don't get it twisted ;]

Edit: Especially FZZ of course.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
not getting this jay rock :/

Last edited:

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I leave for a day and there's a Nav production credit on a Jay/Bey album and FZZ takes an L

I could have been here to stop this

EDIT:

This Apeshit single is really weak. Why are either of them doing this style? How is this worse than Shining?

Did Future literally give his title track away to them?

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really like the production on "Apeshit." I was surprised to then learn Pharrell produced that beat, because it sounds like a next-level Pi'erre Bourne beat.

Also,
6RlgOSz.jpg

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
In the last month:

Daytona > Nasir > ye > KSG > Testing > Streams of Thought > Everything is Love > Trap Holizay

Testing is actually below everything but Trap Holizay but Buck Shots and Praise The Lord are far better than anything on those other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.