Let It Fly
Can't Be Broken
Open Letter
Hittas
Took His Time
Demon
Used 2
Let It All Work Out

8/23 ain't really good, but overall it's actually a better album than I thought it would be. My main issue is that Wayne's willingness to take left turns with production and cadence is just nowhere to be found (Used 2 should be the template), so the noticeable effort to actually rap his ass off on some of these tracks (which he does) is let down by boring music.

Also, Kendrick's verse suuuuuuucksssssss, and actually ruins that track.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
That was the worst Kanye snl performance by a country mile. He seems to getting progressively worse over time. And the maga hat to top it off. Puke

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye needs serious help and all of G.O.O.D. Music is and has been failing him to correct his course. Holding their tongues so they can stand next to his legacy, but at the wrong moment in time.

But maybe they know him better and he was always meant to go out in a fiery blaze.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
oh lol, the SNL performance was bad? gotta watch it later.

I Love It was so bad that it was funny. pump and ye were laughing throughout it

We Got Love with Teyana was pretty good. not the best performance but i love the sound of the song a lot

Ghost Town was great, though the MAGA hat tainted it.

And everything after the cutoff has been a fucking mess.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Dude needs to just stfu stay off the grid and just produce. Would be fine if I never hear another word from the dude again. Or if he never rapped again.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
tsGZwkL.png

Oct 26, 2017
First I thought Kendrick stealth dropped that EP but those are leaks?

Shit man, I wish the dude still rapped like this, also with the normal voice too.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Went back to TCV, got tired of waiting for Ye's silly ass. Damn, this album is a masterpiece. I'm so happy for Wayne.

Oct 26, 2017
I managed to find all the TDE songs but I doubt I can just post the site here.

Two tracks from Q are dope, of which one is really damn dope and is very likely a Blank Face outtake. The rest isn't too great. Listened to the Q and Kendrick tracks.

Oct 26, 2017

This performance is trash

Edit:

Here's the Lil Pump "I Love It" performance.

https://streamable.com/zkw8u

It's fucking embarrassing

I don't have the words to describe this... Jesus holy.... Wow.

This guy used to bring us fantastic music.

Went back to TCV, got tired of waiting for Ye's silly ass. Damn, this album is a masterpiece. I'm so happy for Wayne.

That good? Not for me. There are great tracks on this but also tracks that I wouldn't call too great. All subjective obviously. Right these songs are the ones I can dig. Even though I usually can't stand autotune (and I wish he'd just lay off it completely) I'm OK with it here as long as there are still decent flows and delivery.

Don't cry (could do without XXX on this, rest is dope)

Dedicate
Let it fly
Can't be broken
Dark side of the moon
Mona lisa
Open letter
Famous
Dope niggaz
Took his time
Mess
Perfect strangers
Used 2
Let it all work out

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have the words to describe this... Jesus holy.... Wow.

This guy used to bring us fantastic music.

That good? Not for me. There are great tracks on this but also tracks that I wouldn't call too great. All subjective obviously. Right these songs are the ones I can dig. Even though I usually can't stand autotune (and I wish he'd just lay off it completely) I'm OK with it here as long as there are still decent flows and delivery.

Don't cry (could do without XXX on this, rest is dope)

Dedicate
Let it fly
Can't be broken
Dark side of the moon
Mona lisa
Open letter
Famous
Dope niggaz
Took his time
Mess
Perfect strangers
Used 2
Let it all work out
I like/love all the songs except for three of them, so that's a huge success for me.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean the only issue of the Carter 5 is that it's a little bit too long. But there's no really skippable songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.