CREFLO WEST

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Read it earlier today, very excited about this portion of the interview:

What are you looking at and thinking about these days?

I've been interested in club, and the many different iterations of nightlife for music and songs. And so the things I look at now have a lot to do with those scenes: Detroit, Chicago, techno, house, French electronic…
DROP BOOTYCLUB, FRANK. An electronic-inspired Frank album drawing from this well of inspiration might kill me.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Weird time to drop a single, let alone three of them. From the art, it seems to still be a part of Astroworld.

i think it's just one song with three alternative cover arts

he's been teasing this song for awhile now, just an astroworld victory lap thing basically

"Why do rappers say fuck the police, vro? Don't they know that the men in blue protect our streets from gangbangers and terrorist?

vlone-hoodie-gosha-sweats-revenge-x-storms-it-looks-like-41071679.png

"executive produced by terrence malick" whew

looks good too

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Got a date in 12 hours. We were supposed to go to the zoo, but the weather is terrible right now, so I have no idea how this is going to turn out. With my luck it's probably going to be cancelled last minute again haha. Wish me luck brehs.

rock

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Got a date in 12 hours. We were supposed to go to the zoo, but the weather is terrible right now, so I have no idea how this is going to turn out. With my luck it's probably going to be cancelled last minute again haha. Wish me luck brehs.

politelly reschedule that shit breh

rock

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah we're moving the zoo to next week or so if everything goes well tomorrow. Pray for me. Jesus is king.

prayers goin up. this a first or second date opp? in that situation i keep looking for more opps online. cuz unfortunately a week is forever in that phase of dating and someone is bound to lose interest (you or her). plus the rain gods are speaking to you. maybe reach out a few times to zoo woman in the next week, esp if she's cool. and when next week comes around keep the memory in check and dont forget to go to the zoo.
/unsolicitedAdvice 0

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very excited to see my dude SebastiAn live in December. I love the hell out of "Total", and I'm really hoping his live show can transform his poppier material into harder bangers a la Justice or Gesaffelstein.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't peeked into this thread for a few days and now Im wondering if this is the official Kayne thread. This makes me sad.

Deleted member 4532

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Dissect season doing DAMN. 🥂
I'm talkin FEAR,
FEAR of losin creativity
I'm talkin FEAR
FEAR of missin out on you and me
I'm talkin FEAR, fear of losin loyalty from pride
cause my DNA won't let me involve in the light of God

Best song on the entire album. I remember repeating it like 12 times when I first went through it.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
prayers goin up. this a first or second date opp? in that situation i keep looking for more opps online. cuz unfortunately a week is forever in that phase of dating and someone is bound to lose interest (you or her). plus the rain gods are speaking to you. maybe reach out a few times to zoo woman in the next week, esp if she's cool. and when next week comes around keep the memory in check and dont forget to go to the zoo.
/unsolicitedAdvice 0
Yeah well... We rescheduled for tomorrow evening. It's a first date so not sure what we're gonna do. Probably just chill at my place or go out for drinks (I'm fucking terrible at first dates). A second date is already kinda planned if all goes well, so let's hope so.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
I'm talkin FEAR,
FEAR of losin creativity
I'm talkin FEAR
FEAR of missin out on you and me
I'm talkin FEAR, fear of losin loyalty from pride
cause my DNA won't let me involve in the light of God

Best song on the entire album. I remember repeating it like 12 times when I first went through it.

Just listened to that the other day for the first time in forever. Top 5 Kendrick for sure maybe even top 3.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah well... We rescheduled for tomorrow evening. It's a first date so not sure what we're gonna do. Probably just chill at my place or go out for drinks (I'm fucking terrible at first dates). A second date is already kinda planned if all goes well, so let's hope so.
First date and you already got her to come to your place? Sounds like done deal B.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
First date and you already got her to come to your place? Sounds like done deal B.
We've been talking for a while now. Let's see if it doesn't get rescheduled again first, haha.

In other news: a record I designed the packaging for won album of the year (alternative category) yesterday in The Netherlands at one of the biggest music awards shows of the country. So my day isn't entirely ruined.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We've been talking for a while now. Let's see if it doesn't get rescheduled again first, haha.

In other news: a record I designed the packaging for won album of the year (alternative category) yesterday in The Netherlands at one of the biggest music awards shows of the country. So my day isn't entirely ruined.
Congrats!

-------------------
Kanye is truly a revolutionary.

They are on iTunes as ringtones, but the label associated with them is bunk and they're definitely just the demos that leaked.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Robert Glasper "mixtape" out Friday. (Yes, the jazz musician Robert Glasper.)

Robert-Glasper.jpg

01 Intro [ft. Affion Crockett]
02 This Changes Everything [ft. Buddy, Denzel Curry, Terrace Martin and James Poyser]
03 Gone [ft. YBN Cordae, Bilal and Herbie Hancock]
04 Let Me In [ft. Mick Jenkins]
05 In Case You Forgot
06 Indulging in Such
07 Fuck Yo Feelings [ft. YEBBA]
08 Endangered Black Woman [ft. Andra Day and Staceyann Chin]
09 Expectations [ft. Baby Rose and Rapsody]
10 All I Do [ft. SiR, Bridget Kelly and Song Bird]
11 Aah Whoa [ft. Muhsinah and Queen Sheba]
12 I Want You
13 Trade in Bars Yo [ft. Herbie Hancock]
14 DAF Fall Out
15 Sunshine [ft. YBN Cordae]
16 Liquid Swords
17 DAF FTF
18 Treal [ft. Yasiin Bey]
19 Cold

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
So first of all let me say I think the BEP album last year was legitimately great. That said, I can't tell if I like this just because I wanna root for the BEP or because there is something sneakily good about it because otherwise I would not go for this kind of music.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
So first of all let me say I think the BEP album last year was legitimately great. That said, I can't tell if I like this just because I wanna root for the BEP or because there is something sneakily good about it because otherwise I would not go for this kind of music.

this is meh, but yeah, the last album was actually pretty nice and their best since Bridging The Gap

bless up, whew 🙏 what album?

Status
Not open for further replies.