• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
The Zack Fox feature not being an actual feature is a bigger disappointment than Trump's handling of the virus.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure there's some sadboii dudes crying over them but these new Frank Ocean tracks really do nothing for me

Oct 25, 2017
EUqJDjCUEAMHZqz

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Between The Weeknd and Thundercat's new albums it's been a pretty good few weeks of albums that make you want to groove to the feeling of staring at the ceiling at night and questioning your self worth

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, this Thundercat outro track is strong.

i just got through streaming 7 hours straight. Beat RE3R tho lol

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even lie, that Drake vid had me wanting to throw a molotov into one of those rooms halfway through. By the time it got to the fireworks my jimmies were thoroughly rustled.

I cannot sanction pandemic flexing

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Remember like a week ago when people where saying "damn, maybe Drake's making a proper rap album"

And then he drops this trash

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Remember like a week ago when people where saying "damn, maybe Drake's making a proper rap album"

And then he drops this trash
Drakes got a forever pass for putting out whatever loosies he wants and whenever he wants tho

Basically how we got Care Package, and there's even more gems out there that didn't make Care Package too.

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when they were gearing up for the big push on the Michael Jackson song and shiggy came and saved the boy?

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
This is the gift and the curse of him. His beats are incredible, but like a good 60%+ of the time the rappers he works with don't deserve them. Probably why the instrumental tapes were such a hit. I honestly think it's part of why Alchemist never became a superproducer. He just never had the right rapper on the right beat of his. He never had the Aaliyah/Missy that Timbo did, Jay like Ye did, etc.

When I think about Alchemist, I think inspired. Everything he does is just so inspired. You can feel whatever was inspiring him in the beats but then he channels it in his own unique style/way. For some of his contemporaries it's way more abstracted/experimental, and for others it's way too transparent without their own little twist on it, but for him it feels right.

Well...he had Prodigy. Return of the Mac and Albert Einstein are modern classics imo. But I agree, he never had the same relationship with a rapper like others have done.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind it, but Tootsie Slide just makes me want to dance to Slide Around by Chance. One of the few good songs on The Big Day.

Well...he had Prodigy. Return of the Mac and Albert Einstein are modern classics imo. But I agree, he never had the same relationship with a rapper like others have done.
I liked Albert Einstein too but I feel like neither of those ever made a splash really.

Status
Not open for further replies.