• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
HiResDes He's got a lot of eras and sounds im mostly a fan of his more recent 2010s stuff. Jesus Malverde, Everlasting Money, Pushin Keyz, Pulling Stringz, Everybody Loves Me, Rx Lord etc. A-Wax has the ability to make flat out pop shit but then fill the rest of the album with asshole shit. Love it.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
3 legends and the village idiot:

this reminds me that ye self-immolating a billion times post 2016 still somehow hasn't really milkshake duck'd his discography for me

i guess i'm able to separate current day kanye osteen from who he was on those albums and it actually makes those albums look even better if anything, though that might just be me

also pharrell i love you but that ain't a look king

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the only way I want Captain Murphy to appear again is for someone to appear on stage as him, lip sign a song, and FlyLo in a new persona come out and shoot him

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
He had a buy one get one free promotion for tickets on Black Friday, so I imagine it was bad.

Just a bad year all round for Chance

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earl tries for love.

a9Hb7rP.png

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Beaten.

How was that Chance tour selling?
Bit weird because I don't feel like it's a Nicki situation where she just burnt bridges left and right and earned lackluster tour sales. I mean, his album was trash and panned for being so, but I don't think that's enough to sink a tour.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, whoever posted that Mavi video, good looks.

Never heard of the dude. Now going through his discog and dude is so good

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Ay, what's a good hip-hop song to test that the highs on my new speaker set up are sounding alright?

Genuinely can't tell if my new set up is better/more accurate than my old Phillips monstrosity from the early 00s. I mean, I assume so, but everything just sounds so..different. Maybe it's because I've got my sub to one side of my desk? IDK.

So far.. Uzi sounds mostly the same. GOAT.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Damn, you guys didn't lie. Parasite was fucking great. I was on the edge of my seat for the entire second half of the movie. What other Bong Joon Ho movies should I watch? I've only seen Snowpiercer.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017

Interesting interview. Sounds like he might genuinely trying to put the work in to be a better person. First few minutes I was like eh, I don't know about this, but he says the right things as the interview goes on

Sounds bitter as fuck about BH though lol

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting interview. Sounds like he might genuinely trying to put the work in to be a better person. First few minutes I was like eh, I don't know about this, but he says the right things as the interview goes on

Sounds bitter as fuck about BH though lol
This showed up on my YT feed the other day, so I went and checked out the twitters to see how folks were managing. Uh, it's wild in these BH stan twitter streets. He showed up to a BH show the other night, and they're not happy about it. I'm also convinced that half of their fanbase is composed of kpop bots or something. It feels like I'm reading copy-pastas on how they're disappointed in the group.

I'm glad he's dealing with his issues head on. I hope he can find peace with the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.