• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PSN Link
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA02976_00-000000SPRINGPACK

Xbox Link
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/hitman-spring-pack/c2kk6j67hggp

Steam Link
http://store.steampowered.com/app/236870/HITMAN/

Doesn't seem to be live on Steam yet but it should be in a bit.
Go get the best Hitman level ever now!

Spring has arrived and it's time to travel somewhere sunny! Your destination is Sapienza and everyone is invited via the HITMAN Spring Pack.

The HITMAN Spring Pack is a completely FREE download for anyone on PC, PS4 or Xbox One and includes the entire Sapienza location (Episode 2). You'll get the main story mission, 'World of Tomorrow', 20 levels of Mastery (including weapon and item unlocks), more than 100 challenges, 7 achievements/trophies and ALL of the Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and Featured Contracts that we've released for Sapienza. On top of all that, any Elusive Targets that are re-activated in Sapienza will also be playable through the Spring Pack.

The Spring Pack will be made available on March 21st. Timings will vary depending on your platform of choice – but make sure to get it before April 3rd! Once you've downloaded it, Sapienza is yours to keep permanently and all of your progress will carry through to the full game when you buy the Game of the Year Edition.

You'll find the Hitman Spring Pack either through the new in-game store or by searching on Xbox Live, PSN or Steam for "Hitman Spring Pack', starting on March 21st.

Here's a full rundown of what's included in the Hitman Spring Pack; available between March 21st 2018 and April 3rd 2018 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One:

ICA Facility Location

• 2 story missions
  • 2 Escalation Contracts
  • 40+ Challenges
  • 17 achievements / Trophies
Sapienza Location

• 'World of Tomorrow' story mission
  • 12 Escalation Contracts
  • 20 levels of Sapienza Mastery (including 6 gear/weapon unlocks)
  • 120+ Challenges
  • 7 achievements / Trophies
  • Master Sniper Challenge Pack (rewards Jaeger 7 Covert Sniper Rifle)
  • Plumber's Apprentice Challenge Pack (rewards Claw Hammer melee weapon)
  • Professional Difficulty Level for Sapienza
  • Future Re-activated Elusive Targets in Sapienza
*Please note that the HITMAN Spring Pack does not include any of the missions or content from the Bonus Episode.

Take a look at the (recently updated) March Roadmap below for all of the other content coming to HITMAN this month:

MarchRoadmapv2_NEW_FINAL-1024x576.png

Approach with Caution

The Guru will be the next reactivated Elusive Target and comes complete with two additional fail conditions. As well as eliminating the target and exiting the mission, players must avoid causing any collateral damage to two other characters. Make sure to watch the briefing video closely before starting the contract, and see our dedicated Guru blog post for more details.

We'll see you in Sapienza…

HITMAN_Spring_Titled_Hero_Art_1920x1080-1024x576.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I bought the complete edition over a year ago but haven't gotten around to it. At this rate I'll have collected all the individual locations for free before playing it.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
The best level to me as well. What a glorious introduction to this beautiful game if you haven't tried it - it's absolutely incredible how much you can explore.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
I now have location 1 and 2 for free, but still haven't tried the game. Maybe I will have all locations for free before I do :D

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I now have location 1 and 2 for free, but still haven't tried the game. Maybe I will have all locations for free before I do :D

Honestly even if you want to just check out how beautifully crafted a good level can be, this is it. This level plays with exploration in a sand box better than entire games.

IO, bravo. Bring on Season 2, the legacy of HITMAN swept me away.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
That is unexpectedly generous as pretty much everyone considers Sapienza to be the best level in the game.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy, they're giving away the biggest and the best (imo) level from the game.

I really have to upgrade to the goty edition to play the Patient Zero campaign, it's a shame it's not in the current PSN sale. Edit: Nvm, it is, will buy later. :)

t67443

Oct 30, 2017
Saw Major Nelson tweeted about it this morning when I woke up. Immediately went to get it thru my phone so I can play it after work tonight.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure I got this for free when I bought the GOTY edition last year on Steam.. Beautiful level, definitely my favorite.

Edit: Seems that they're offering this for those who don't own the game.

OP
OP
BernardoOne

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The official announcement is now live.
https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-spring-pack/

Spring has arrived and it's time to travel somewhere sunny! Your destination is Sapienza and everyone is invited via the HITMAN Spring Pack.

The HITMAN Spring Pack is a completely FREE download for anyone on PC, PS4 or Xbox One and includes the entire Sapienza location (Episode 2). You'll get the main story mission, 'World of Tomorrow', 20 levels of Mastery (including weapon and item unlocks), more than 100 challenges, 7 achievements/trophies and ALL of the Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and Featured Contracts that we've released for Sapienza. On top of all that, any Elusive Targets that are re-activated in Sapienza will also be playable through the Spring Pack.

The Spring Pack will be made available on March 21st. Timings will vary depending on your platform of choice – but make sure to get it before April 3rd! Once you've downloaded it, Sapienza is yours to keep permanently and all of your progress will carry through to the full game when you buy the Game of the Year Edition.

You'll find the Hitman Spring Pack either through the new in-game store or by searching on Xbox Live, PSN or Steam for "Hitman Spring Pack', starting on March 21st.

Here's a full rundown of what's included in the Hitman Spring Pack; available between March 21st 2018 and April 3rd 2018 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One:

ICA Facility Location

• 2 story missions
  • 2 Escalation Contracts
  • 40+ Challenges
  • 17 achievements / Trophies
Sapienza Location

• 'World of Tomorrow' story mission
  • 12 Escalation Contracts
  • 20 levels of Sapienza Mastery (including 6 gear/weapon unlocks)
  • 120+ Challenges
  • 7 achievements / Trophies
  • Master Sniper Challenge Pack (rewards Jaeger 7 Covert Sniper Rifle)
  • Plumber's Apprentice Challenge Pack (rewards Claw Hammer melee weapon)
  • Professional Difficulty Level for Sapienza
  • Future Re-activated Elusive Targets in Sapienza
*Please note that the HITMAN Spring Pack does not include any of the missions or content from the Bonus Episode.

Take a look at the (recently updated) March Roadmap below for all of the other content coming to HITMAN this month:

MarchRoadmapv2_NEW_FINAL-1024x576.png

Approach with Caution

The Guru will be the next reactivated Elusive Target and comes complete with two additional fail conditions. As well as eliminating the target and exiting the mission, players must avoid causing any collateral damage to two other characters. Make sure to watch the briefing video closely before starting the contract, and see our dedicated Guru blog post for more details.

We'll see you in Sapienza…

HITMAN_Spring_Titled_Hero_Art_1920x1080-1024x576.png

IamPeacock

Feb 9, 2018
Belgium
Enjoyed Sapienza so much.
The story, the opportunities, the vibrant city, ...
Don't forget to play the bonus missions too, they're great too

CiNozzo

Oct 31, 2017
Really generous of them, It's my first Hitman, and I enjoyed Paris a lot.
Marrakesh and Bangkok for summer ?

Sajko

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet. They also have complete your collection on Steam which will make it quite cheaper with 2 episodes now given for free.

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds good, still never played the game at all so I'm wondering if it's still better to buy the season pass and play through in the intended order? What's the best way to approach this game now? It's pretty confusing

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds good, still never played the game at all so I'm wondering if it's still better to buy the season pass and play through in the intended order? What's the best way to approach this game now? It's pretty confusing
Yeah it's best to get a good deal on the GotY edition (it's in the current EU PS Store sale) which covers everything. Or you can start by downloading Sapienza and explore and play a little to figure out if it's your kind of game.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up!

By the time I get around to playing this, I'll have the whole game for free lol

Narumi

Oct 25, 2017
How do you get the Sapienza thing on Steam? The Steam page says I need the base game to download but it links me to the game page but I don't see a buy or download link. Do I click on "Download Demo"?

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Already have the full game on ps4, but it's nice that they're releasing these. Grabbed Paris on Steam when it was free and will do the same for Sapienza.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
Wonderful, I'll give a try on XBX to see how it runs since I already played and finished the game last year.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, I love being about to set stuff to download from my phone while in work.

I'll buy this for PS4 at some point but have it on PC already so need it to go cheaper.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
already appearing on the Hitman steam page, but it seems it isn't adding to the account.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
should i remove this game from my demo folder or would you still consider it a demo? really need to try it