• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JomanC137

Oct 27, 2017
If you make a mental list, 50% of what makes a game memorable is the audio, and Hollow Knight's soundtrack sounds amazing on my JBL monitors.

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
I just started playing this over the weekend and I'm loving it. All the talk about the difficulty has me worried though. Is this harder than Prinny 1?

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
It's a fantastic game!..... Up until the Pantheon which is garbage. They really needed to have the bench as checkpoints to actually make it worth playing for anyone other than hardcore masochists.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I just started playing this over the weekend and I'm loving it. All the talk about the difficulty has me worried though. Is this harder than Prinny 1?
That's a funny game to compare it to but from what I remember playing of Prinny they're about the same lol
Both require some skills behind the controller.

It's a fantastic game!..... Up until the Pantheon which is garbage. They really needed to have the bench as checkpoints to actually make it worth playing for anyone other than hardcore masochists.

Except for this part being way harder than the rest. It's completely end game optional boss rush madness that I never bothered doing myself because it's so grueling.