• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LuxCommander

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
$900 for something I'd do for kicks? Sign me up!

Seriously though, as someone that completely dismissed the Fast franchise as garbage for years, I did a run through on a recommendation of a friend as well as the Patrick H Willems video on the evolution of the series. I never expected that I'd be a fan, but 9 movies later, here we are. It's not fine cinema, but as far as popcorn flicks go, there really is something special there.

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
We're in this together
Save it. I'm not really here to sign on with your trolling and chuckle it off. Why don't you tackle that again with an actual andwer to why you felt the need to come in as the token asshole for the thread.

Like what you like, hate what you hate, but don't go around trying to strip away people's opinions.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really here to sign on with your trolling and chuckle it off. Why don't you tackle that again with an actual andwer to why you felt the need to come in as the token asshole for the thread.

Like what you like, hate what you hate, but don't go around trying to strip away people's opinions.
I mean, you just did the exact same thing, so I figured you weren't serious, because what kind of person would say "how dare you do X!" and then do X.

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean, you just did the exact same thing, so I figured you weren't serious, because what kind of person would say "how dare you do X!" and then do X.
How did I do that though? I complained about you not accepting other people's opinions. I never took any of yours away from you. You can hate Fast and Furious all you want. I said damn near exactly that.

I get that they don't really police gaslighting here, but that doesn't mean you need to run straight to it.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have never seen any of these movies, but I would definitely binge them all for $900.

However I suspect that the "winner" of this contest is going to be whoever has the social media accounts with the furthest reach, most friends, most followers, etc.

Dec 31, 2017
50 bucks per hour, more or less.

Fuck it I'd do it. I'd more happily do it if it was just watching Tokyo Drift 9x in a row.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I work like 10 minutes from this dealership. I will not be gaining these nine hundred dollars.

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Brass Body Dave should just make everyone happy after insulting Familia and post in the Suplex thread!

www.resetera.com

An ode to the greatest fighting move ever: the suplex.

Sure, it is popular in wrestling... ...but also accessible to the common people. It brings the pain in gaming: It is also something used as a showstopper in film: Blade doing the hold and flex just to show off: Cap showing Winter Soldier how things are done in Brooklyn: Hulk giving...

SparklingZanyGrunion-size_restricted.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Brass Body Dave should just make everyone happy after insulting Familia and post in the Suplex thread!

www.resetera.com

An ode to the greatest fighting move ever: the suplex.

Sure, it is popular in wrestling... ...but also accessible to the common people. It brings the pain in gaming: It is also something used as a showstopper in film: Blade doing the hold and flex just to show off: Cap showing Winter Soldier how things are done in Brooklyn: Hulk giving...

SparklingZanyGrunion-size_restricted.gif
forgot worlds will be colliding
wGj69Lf.gif

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can I just watch Tokyo Drift nine times in a row? Since it's the best one of course.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe finally people will notice that this went from stealing DVD players to bootleg Avengers.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They're paying you 900 dollars to do their advertising work for them, basically. It's a cheap investment for them.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
So when did the movies drift away from actually being about cars and went on to be about super soldiers, terrorism, cartels and government agencies?

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
What a shit contest.

This should be for a car or something. It's like the Knicks giving that guy $5000 in scratch off tickets for hitting a half court shot.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
They're dumb popcorn movies full of attractive people doing crazy stunts. It's not like they're making you watch Heartbeeps 8 times in a row.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Would save me some time and effort and puts money in the back pocket?
Seems win win.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
I'd do this if it were possible to, I haven't watched any after 2 Fast 2 Furious even though I've had a sealed Tokyo Drift BR for years, money would be a great motivator.