Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Along with Maple Bacon Donut cereal.
chicken-waffles-maple-bacon-donuts-cereal-01.jpg

These are only available at certain Walmarts and Giant Eagles. Find your closest one here.

This is why America is obese.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I've always wanted to try chicken and waffles. Any places in Australia that do it?

Oct 25, 2017
A Review
http://www.cerealously.net/honey-brunches-of-oats-chicken-waffles-cereal-review-maple-bacon-donut/
I'll admit that while the gristly gams here look more like pescatarian cat treats in reality, I have no doubt in my mind that these are real Waffle Crisp pieces in both architecture and taste. True to their legacy, these pieces bring a familiar touch of Butterworthy fake syrup, as well as a signal-boosting brown sugar glaze and a Cap'n Crunchian mouthfeel. With a faux-Belgian beginning this strong, it's easy to ignore the flakes and granola clusters, both of which are not only rare but contribute no discernible complexity to the cereal's overall flavor profile—save for a heartier crunch and the occasional loose oat that gets tantalizingly trapped in the patchwork pores of a waffle piece, not unlike a curly fry found amongst the French.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
put them together with whip cream on top. Screw it, add reeses puff and cookie crisps too. And ChoColAte sYrUP wITh icE CrEAm

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I wish all cereals were forced to sell single serving boxes individually.

If I ever become king, I will be implementing this.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honey Bunchs of Oats with Almonds is easily the greatest cereal, but I've never tried anything else from them. I'll give this a shot if it shows up at my grocery store.