• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
would be my luck equally out with how much i joked about yanqing last banner to lose the 50/50 to him today

will find out in 5ish hours lol

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Lost my 50/50 to Bailu and went to soft pity twice. Twice the sustain now, lol.
I did get a bunch of Lynx' (now E6), 3 Lukas (now E4), 6 Servals (now E6), a random Hanya (now E3) and a bunch of Light Cones.
Could have been worse.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Lost my 50/50 to Bailu and went to soft pity twice. Twice the sustain now, lol.
I did get a bunch of Lynx' (now E6), 3 Lukas (now E4), 6 Servals (now E6), a random Hanya (now E3) and a bunch of Light Cones.
Could have been worse.
Ouch, at least Bailu is super cute and still a very strong healer, so there is that at least!

Enjoy your shiny new characters Ascheroth! :D

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
The buffs are for FuA so Acheron isn't optimal.

In the name of Landau!
GCceflXWcAAteCn
We need another Landau unit so we can finally have an all Landau team.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Ouch, at least Bailu is super cute and still a very strong healer, so there is that at least!

Enjoy your shiny new characters Ascheroth! :D
Thanks!

I actually don't mind getting Bailu. I didn't have her, I have her 5* Light Cone from the standard banner and needed a 5* healer for Jingliu anyway (Lynx is struggling there). I'll probably build her after Aventurine unless I get sidetracked.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
managed to get a final pull on my F2P account for E2 Pela. No early Luocha. Like 26 pity with a Guaranteed
6o6twuP.png

16 Active days. No I still have not started Luofu. I did recently Unlock MoC beating FH 14/15 with 2*

Welp thanks but he sure didn't, I'm at 44 pulls out of 90 so guess the dream is dead
at 44 pity it's still possible with an early. You can get 5 special passes from the Ember Exchange store reset in May and we get 10 pulls from the Anniv on April 26th.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks!

I actually don't mind getting Bailu. I didn't have her, I have her 5* Light Cone from the standard banner and needed a 5* healer for Jingliu anyway (Lynx is struggling there). I'll probably build her after Aventurine unless I get sidetracked.
Bailu really heals well, but her lack of cleanse can be tricky. I work around this by using Bronya and Bailu in the same team. If someone gets CCed and it is bad, Bronya can use her skill to cleanse.
Even though I mainly use Fu Xuan/Gepard I think I may upgrade my Bailu a bit more because of how comfy she is.

managed to get a final pull on my F2P account for E2 Pela. No early Luocha. Like 26 pity with a Guaranteed
6o6twuP.png

16 Active days. No I still have not started Luofu. I did recently Unlock MoC beating FH 14/15 with 2*

at 44 pity it's still possible with an early. You can get 5 special passes from the Ember Exchange store reset in May and we get 10 pulls from the Anniv on April 26th.
Your alt account is so impressive Naya, Acheron, Clara, E2 Pela, Tingyun and E6 Gallagher. Just wow for an account that has not even entered Luofu.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
2 rounds on the LC banner got me Jingliu's cone. I've only chased LC's twice, once for Acheron and now one on Jingliu since I had her but not her cone and won both the 75/25s. I feel like that's a pretty solid win especially on my two main DPS.

The temptation to pull for Aventurine is definitely there since I have the right units to make his team, but gonna try hold out for Fu. I have Geppy and his LC for shields anyway, figure another type of sustain would be more beneficial, and Fu would also open up mono quantum as an option for me. The urge to throw a few tickets is there though but my luck has been a bit too good and I don't trust it would hold out

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
On the flipside my 50/50 loss was Gepard, who I didn't have so he might still be good for me because he's my first 5* sustain

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
On the flipside my 50/50 loss was Gepard, who I didn't have so he might still be good for me because he's my first 5* sustain
Sorry you did not win your 50/50. But you are right, Gepard is one of the best characters to lose to since he is really good as a sustain. So at least you did get your first 5* sustain which is awesome! :)

NZerker12

Oct 25, 2017
This is now the 2nd time I lost a 50/50 to Gepard when pulling for a limited sustain. First was Luocha, now Aventurine. On plus side his E1 came in clutch and would help freeze that stupid blue dinosaur and even Yanqing in MOC so its not too bad.
image.png

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Bailu really heals well, but her lack of cleanse can be tricky. I work around this by using Bronya and Bailu in the same team. If someone gets CCed and it is bad, Bronya can use her skill to cleanse.
Even though I mainly use Fu Xuan/Gepard I think I may upgrade my Bailu a bit more because of how comfy she is.
Yeah, since I'm thinking of Jingliu mainly (I have Fu Xuan and now Aventurine for everyone else) Bronya would be there as well anyway.
I'll just have to see how it goes, but I'd really like to use Jingliu more, but I'm somehow only pulling for 5* Preserveration sustains and 4* Abundance aren't cutting it for her, lol.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Current aventurine actually over-caps 100% crit rate with his trace with 190 crit damage. Speed is the only issue for since hes only at 133 atm but a good start.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I got Gepard too. My first one actually. At least it was really early.

I gambled on prefarming Aventurine with 90 rolls to my name so I wasn't going to not roll for him.

I think I'm good for sustains forever now between the 3 preservation 5 stars Huohuo and E6 Gallagher

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
CN sides complaints about Aventurine's damage output in non-Topaz team,
I am using my SSS+ theory crafting e0s1 Aventurine build to calculate:
https://aventurine.motangshi.com/(warning:Chinese language only)
Wr8fSVW.png

In combat characters' stats:
CR:97.8% CD:225% DEF 4140 162 SPD

Raw damage without any buff, enemy set as moc 12 level 85 and does not have any debuff:

Normal attackx3: 7177.3
Talent: Fua-attack:12560.9
Ult-damage: 19379.7

total damage per round(3 actions, trigger talents and Ult each once)=21531.9+12560.9+19379.7=53472.5

NZerker12

Oct 25, 2017
At least means i'm now guaranteed to get Firefly. Question is will I be able to save enough to get her lightcone by 2.3.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got to try out Fu Xuan with today's Tides of War and yeah I see why she's considered so good.

Hoping pulls later today go well. Good luck to anyone pulling and congrats to anyone that was already lucky!

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
won the 50/50, so happy

nOutZfk.jpeg

got baited on Jinglue and decide to pull, first 10 pull and lost the 50/50 to fucking yanging

69qXcdo.jpeg

i said, well, at least it was super early, not that angry
ok, let's get her now

XGlu1k9.jpeg

yey

now let's get her LC
didn't make a screenshot because i lost the 75/25 to Yanging's LC
holy duck, stay away from me.

since i am that deep, i said whatever

qrKCXnb.jpeg

38K jades, ouch.

now for Aventurine's LC, Gepard LC or this new LC that i got from the LC banner?

J7v7VRy.jpeg

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
won the 50/50, so happy

nOutZfk.jpeg

got baited on Jinglue and decide to pull, first 10 pull and lost the 50/50 to fucking yanging

69qXcdo.jpeg

ok, let's get her now

XGlu1k9.jpeg

yey

now let's get her LC

qrKCXnb.jpeg

38K jades, ouch.

now for Aventurine's LC, Gepard LC or this new LC that i got from the LC banner?

J7v7VRy.jpeg
Dang you went in hard, congrats on all your shiny new toys! Glad for you.

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Records so far:

Topaz - 78 pulls
Huohuo - 81 pulls
Silver Wolf - 86 pulls
Kafka - 72 pulls
Black Swan - 77 pulls
Acheron - 155 pulls (lost to Clara and got Gallagher E6 in the process. Cant complain to much.)
Aventurine - 80 pulls

won the 50/50, so happy

nOutZfk.jpeg

69qXcdo.jpeg

ok, let's get her now

XGlu1k9.jpeg

yey

now let's get her LC

qrKCXnb.jpeg

38K jades, ouch.

J7v7VRy.jpeg

Congrats on getting Aventurine and Jingliu. Enjoy your pulls.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So what's the verdict on Aventurine now he's here? Is it a skip if you have Geppy or is he that big of a step up? Tbh his shields being on skill points instead of the ult actually gives me the feeling he'd serve the team I use Gepard in a bit worse if anything, and Gepard at E1 seems like he might feed Acheron a bit better but I didn't really go over all of Aventurines kit since I grabbed the 20 jades in a rush to hit the LC banner

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Aventurine/Jingliu's banner exceed Tiktok's top place in CN app store:
His banner also sells extremely well on both Korean and Japanese market, holding no.1 on app store.
bwQ19d-66t3K2iT1kShs-13i.jpg

TBH, I am really surprised by this. Previously Topaz,Huohuo and Argenti banner all failed to exceed Tiktok on CN app store and considered "tanked'(by HMY standard)

Like after the recorded highest banner sales of Genshin that Raiden Shogun in 2.1, Kokomi's banner tanked because people used up all saving and pursued Raiden's C2.

Recently, 4.5 Genshin Chiori+ MIxed banner and Nervu+Kazuha rerun all failed to exceed Tiktok on app store and considered "tanked".

Last edited:

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
They've been stingy on good sustain units so I'm not super surprised people have been waiting for one

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So what's the verdict on Aventurine now he's here? Is it a skip if you have Geppy or is he that big of a step up? Tbh his shields being on skill points instead of the ult actually gives me the feeling he'd serve the team I use Gepard in a bit worse if anything, and Gepard at E1 seems like he might feed Acheron a bit better but I didn't really go over all of Aventurines kit since I grabbed the 20 jades in a rush to hit the LC banner

He's rated S+ on prydwen. He starts the battle with shields applied to all characters, which saves a skill point at the start of the battle, and having the ability to use shield on skill is a plus. He's very SP efficient because his FUA can strengthen the shields.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
If you
(1)only have one or don't have any limited sustain
(2) don't have e4 Gallagher
(3) Have Topaz/Ratio or Himeko/Herta Fua team
(4)Struggle to clear out Swamp Disaster/Gold and Gear higher difficulty or this period MOC 12.

I would recommend pull a limit sustain like Aventurine (for meta reason).

They've been stingy on good sustain units so I'm not super surprised people have been waiting for one
Luocha rerun and Gallagher were literally on last banner though.

I think people must really like his kits/his writing. From CN social media impression, I never saw so many people e2/e6 a limit sustain unit before lol.

Last edited:

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
I was expecting JP to carry the banner (he's super popular there and like every JP artist I follow E6'd him 5 minutes after release lol) but it's nice to see sales doing well in other regions

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's rated S+ on prydwen. He starts the battle with shields applied to all characters, which saves a skill point at the start of the battle, and having the ability to use shield on skill is a plus. He's very SP efficient because his FUA can strengthen the shields.

Ahh OK, thanks I'll probably have to give him some consideration.
If you
(1)only have one or don't have any limited sustain
(2) don't have e4 Gallagher
(3) Have Topaz/Ratio or Himeko/Herta Fua team
(4)Struggle to clear out Swamp Disaster/Gold and Gear higher difficulty or this period MOC 12.

I would recommend pull a limit sustain like Aventurine
Well damn, that's pretty much a wash lol. I have Geppy and HuoHuo keeping my teams alive, but I guess HH is more a healer. Gallagher I think I have E6, I do have Topaz/Ratio and Himeko/Herta, but I've no trouble clearing swarm or G&G. The standout I can't clear would be MoC but I've never cleared a stage 12 and that's probably due to only using auto

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any word on when ruan mei is getting rerun? I want aventurine but if she's coming sooner than later i may save for her

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Is there any word on when ruan mei is getting rerun? I want aventurine but if she's coming sooner than later i may save for her
Ruan Mei was firstly debut on 1.6 and now we are still rerunning 1.1/1.3 banner... So at least 3 patch away.
Ahh OK, thanks I'll probably have to give him some consideration.

Gallagher I think I have E6, I do have Topaz/Ratio and Himeko/Herta, but I've no trouble clearing swarm or G&G. The standout I can't clear would be MoC but I've never cleared a stage 12 and that's probably due to only using auto
E6 Gallagher is a beast in Himeko/Herta's team, Topaz/Ratio would be fine with Huohuo.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't claim to have any idea what the schedule may be but she's quite recent still and we've not even got the Fu rerun confirmed yet so I'd assume you've got a fair bit of time

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

I doubt that Ruan Mei will get a rerun before Topaz, Argenti and Fu Xuan. But you can always wait for the official announcement before making a decision.

EDIT: And Huohuo. I completely forgot about her.

Last edited:

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
Oh wow, I won the 50% for both Jingliu and Aventurine, and the 75% on both their light cones. This means that I've pulled for 6 different limited light cones and won the 75% for all of them. This also means I've won 5 50% limited character pulls in a row.

I feel lucky. Guess that's why Aventurine came to me.

Edit: Spent a total of 210 tickets on both these characters and their LCs.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have many pulls but I'll try to get Aventurine if I can. Lots of Penacony exploration and quests to do still though.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
my very last wish on acherons banner while trying to get another constellation was Gepard

😐 mind you, ive already invested a ton into my preservation trailblazer smh

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
E6 Gallagher is a beast in Himeko/Herta's team, Topaz/Ratio would be fine with Huohuo.
Yeah doesn't sound like Aventurine would be worth it for me then. Not to mention both those teams still have some work to be fully up and running on my account wo would be a colossal amount of farming with a new character in the mix too.

And even then they're more backups. My mains are Jingliu and Acheron, where the former needs a healer and the latter, well I'm not sure if Aventurine could benefit her team but Geppy will be E1 in 15 more summons and I know that will be beneficial for her

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the replies everyone, i actually really like aventurine's character so I'll probably pull for him then just save save save

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah doesn't sound like Aventurine would be worth it for me then. Not to mention both those teams still have some work to be fully up and running on my account wo would be a colossal amount of farming with a new character in the mix too.

And even then they're more backups. My mains are Jingliu and Acheron, where the former needs a healer and the latter, well I'm not sure if Aventurine could benefit her team but Geppy will be E1 in 15 more summons and I know that will be beneficial for her

Aventurine can benefit Acheron in three ways:

-Every time he gets hit while using the light cone Trend of the Universal Market he gives a stack to Acheron. It's particularly effective against enemies that do a lot of AoE attacks;
-His ult applies a debuff to a single target that makes it receive increased crit damage (this also gives a stack to Acheron);
-His frequent FUA helps break enemy toughness.

That being said, If you are happy with what you already have and Gepard can sustain your team, then skip Aventurine.

As a side note, Gallagher is also very good for Acheron.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Aventurine can benefit Acheron in three ways:

-Every time he gets hit while using the light cone Trend of the Universal Market he gives a stack to Acheron. It's particularly effective against enemies that do a lot of AoE attacks;
-His ult applies a debuff to a single target that makes it receive increased crit damage (this also gives a stack to Acheron);
-His frequent FUA helps break enemy toughness.

That being said, If you are happy with what you already have and Gepard can sustain your team, then skip Aventurine.

As a side note, Gallagher is also very good for Acheron.
Hmmm, yeah I'll have to think on it then. It does sound like he'd help build Acheron up faster than Geppy is, but also sounds like I'd need him and the cone to really get the full benefit for her. That said Fu is meant to be my next pull and while I can garuntee Aventurine, his card isn't a garuntee so it could backfire too.

I'll probably wait a bit and see. Hopefully we get the next banner details soonish and that should help with planning