• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Took what was on Misha.
3VuJN4d.png

I got to give him some relics now but happy for Jingliu

Traces
kgBvsZl.jpg

I was just gonna use stuff on Xueyi/Clara if I lost the 50/50.

congrats on your Jingliu!

if the trend continues this means i lose my 50/50 in genshin next week lmao.
Nah we are winning that too!!

Woo congrats Naya. I kinda want her too, she is so cool.

Yay Meissner, your lucky streak continues! :D
Thanks! Maybe you can get lucky with an early after Aventurine!

I got my wisdom teeth pulled today, on strong painkillers and ready to pull.

Is he out NA?
yeah he is.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got past whatever that was.

Got em both. Jingliu had Gepard show up but the next summon was her.

Now to spend all these materials I gathered.

n3ss

Nov 16, 2017
Got Aventurine to E2S1! Took him for a run in MOC12 and he helped clear one turn earlier compared to using Fu. I ran a Clara (E6), Aventurine (E2), Mei (E2) and Sparkle (E2). He feels super solid in this team and does a ton of follow-up attacks.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Lots of gamblers today. Even though my interest in him went up because of the story, he likely has anti-synergy with Firefly, so it's an easy skip for me. Probably gonna keep saving until then.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Aventurine and his LC obtained. Had a guarantee on him and won the 75/25 for the LC.

Put the rest trying to get an Eidolan but no dice.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Got Aventurine to E2S1! Took him for a run in MOC12 and he helped clear one turn earlier compared to using Fu. I ran a Clara (E6), Aventurine (E2), Mei (E2) and Sparkle (E2). He feels super solid in this team and does a ton of follow-up attacks.
Man's a debuffing machine at E2S1! Every facet of his kit apart from skill is applying them, so good for Acheron and Ratio

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Aventurine and his LC obtained. Had a guarantee on him and won the 75/25 for the LC.

Put the rest trying to get an Eidolan but no dice.
Woo awesome! Also I hope you recover very soon from your wisdom tooth surgery, wishing you a speedy recovery! :)

Took 80 pulls, but I won the 50/50 and got Aventurine!
Nice, so cool seeing so many people getting him.

Finally got past whatever that was.

Got em both. Jingliu had Gepard show up but the next summon was her.

Now to spend all these materials I gathered.
Woo that is awesome, I am a bit envious you got both. Enjoy them!

Now that is dedication, congrats on your fancy new character and LC!

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
Got Aventurine and his LC with 180 rolls. Lost to Clara E2 but oh well. Time for ultimate follow up team with Dr. Ratio, Topaz, Clara and Aventurine.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
First time I won the 50/50 the gamble paid off. Now.. while many people say that his LC is not needed I will try to get it :v

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Lost the 50/50 to Welt and went to pity twice to get my gamba boi. Man, my luck has been awful across my career. I think I've only ever won two 50/50s, for Topaz and Ruan Mei

I got two Ruan Meis in one ten pull (one guaranteed, one win) so I think Hoyo has been punishing me since

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I was at 30 pity and a guarantee and it took until pull 81 to get him so I'm not exactly thrilled about that but oh well. Also dropped 30 pulls on the LC banner and got nothing so I'll have to go with Moment of Victory. Topaz or Robin's LCs would be a better investment.

I got him to 3900+ defense with a crit damage chest and speed boots, and MoV gives an extra 24% upon being hit so he's more or less maxed out.

Oh yeah, also got a bit of luck by pulling my third copy of GNSW in there as well. Small boost for Kafka.

Last edited:

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
Man, even with Aventurine and Luocha I still can't clear Swarm IV. It's brutal.
it mostly just blessings at the point. aventurine and luocha should be able to beat it with the right ones. I usually just go preservation and make sure his shields are never down and luocha there to cleanse everything

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to win the 50/50 on aventurine with the 80 pulls I had, and now I'm completely broke lol. Not sure what LC to put on him though

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
it mostly just blessings at the point. aventurine and luocha should be able to beat it with the right ones. I usually just go preservation and make sure his shields are never down and luocha there to cleanse everything
Yeah, I went Preservation and got some defensive blessings with DPSes of Black Swan and Acheron. It's that last phase with the true sting bs, it killed 3 people through full health and shields.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Damn decided to whale a bit going for his E1, lost the 50/50 to Himeko so guess I'll save the rest for Topaz and hopefully Robin.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Actually i'm a liar, I put it all in for E1 and then tried to get E2 and got screwed by Gepard. Wrong preservation blondie :(

Anyway I think I'm gonna keep putting more into him cause I like him a ton, no more spending though, buying out the refresh was enough.

edit: full build after being maxed out
GLYw9UqWUAA2Hfp

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
i busted out e4 yanqing and hey the little guy can still do the business, granted at e4 he would need to lol.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I have not lost yet to a standard of the same Path and hope it stays that way.
nJ6cKnm.png

My Roster
7zSM8zv.png

Don't think I'll really invest in FuA so not going for Topaz/Robin/Aventurine. Pretty much just Sam now to have the Stellaron Hunters and always trying for new 4*.

With the 3 pulls from Jingliu I'm at 70 standard pity.

Tried the 50/50, got him at 75 pity
I remain Yanqingless after a year
anigif_enhanced-10540-1436198091-2.gif

BFqHujU.jpeg

5l6cUbK.jpeg

SWxAGho.png
The boy will get you one day!! Congrats on winning the 50/50.

Actually i'm a liar, I put it all in for E1 and then tried to get E2 and got screwed by Gepard. Wrong preservation blondie :(

Anyway I think I'm gonna keep putting more into him cause I like him a ton, no more spending though, buying out the refresh was enough.

edit: full build after being maxed out
GLYw9UqWUAA2Hfp
congrats on that 1st 50/50 win and getting his LC. Nice build. Gepard just doesn't want to be replaced!

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I went Preservation and got some defensive blessings with DPSes of Black Swan and Acheron. It's that last phase with the true sting bs, it killed 3 people through full health and shields.
Did you get Macrosegregation and the Quake blessings? It's almost impossible to lose with a shielder after that

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I wonder how far we are from them implementing a three team game mode, since we are reaching critical mass with how many preservation/abundance characters you need and how many harmony characters you need. Obviously you'll have power creep and they'll gear the bonuses to benefit the newer characters

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

I completed Swarm Disaster 4 for the first time last week using Acheron + Silver Wolf + Gallagher + Pela with the path The Hunt. Erudition is better but was still locked at that time. Didn't tried with Aventurine yet.

Highlights in the spoiler if you're curious.

image-2.png

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Took like 70 pulls but I did win the 50/50. Not going to even bother going for the LC.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I wonder how far we are from them implementing a three team game mode, since we are reaching critical mass with how many preservation/abundance characters you need and how many harmony characters you need. Obviously you'll have power creep and they'll gear the bonuses to benefit the newer characters
Pretty sure they're just going to keep designing new enemies and buffs hyper targeted towards certain play styles, that won't let you power through with the same two teams forever. A mode where you have to use three full teams in difficult content sounds miserable tbh.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the pulls everyone!

It's nice to see Aventurine delivers, but I'm still not tempted. If I didn't have Fu Xuan and Huohuo already it'd be an easy pull, but since I do...

Yeah, it'd be nice to put him in my Acheron team to elevate her even further, but honestly Fu Xuan is great there too since she provides Crit Rate + Crit DMG (I have her at E1). I think I'm better off saving for another character (probably Jiaoqui, or maybe Sam if they look good).

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
With Aven + JY, I cleared the first half of MoC12 fast enough to get the full 3* with my Jingliu team on boss Aventurine, thank god

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
image.png

Couldve been worse. Right now I have 18 pity on the character banner, 31 pity on the LC banner and 67 warp tickets. Im inevitably gonna yolo some rolls for Topaz and Robin but if the pity gets too high ill save the rest for Sam and maybe his LC too.

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018
Phew! Shield Gamble Man came home in 23 pulls.

Sam funds are (mostly) intact. Now we hunker down and tunnel vision against rerun temptations.

Congrats everyone!

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Did you get Macrosegregation and the Quake blessings? It's almost impossible to lose with a shielder after that
No, I think I only have one of the Quake blessings? Maybe?
I completed Swarm Disaster 4 for the first time last week using Acheron + Silver Wolf + Gallagher + Pela with the path The Hunt. Erudition is better but was still locked at that time. Didn't tried with Aventurine yet.

Highlights in the spoiler if you're curious.

image-2.png
Gallagher by himself like that is enough sustain?

My Acheron isn't amazing or anything, don't feel like she does enough damage. 65%ishCR/165CD isn't enough. I'd love to continue grinding relics for her. I've been doing relic runs nonstop since she dropped but at this point I need to focus on other characters.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
20 pulls to get Aventurine. This is after 10 pulls for Acheron and her LC.

I don't even know what to say.