• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Until level 12 this Moc was a breeze not autoable tho, 34*

Funny that Numby counts for the dice so with an easy number you can pass it, Bailu is just a fail but she can tank the attack no problem, what she couldn't do was keep everyone alive at the end so she and Clara just chipped Aventurine to death lol

I could swap relics to Quinque and do a quicker part 1 and try for another star but eh.

CN sides complaints about Aventurine's damage output in non-Topaz team,
I mean without Topaz he is just a shielder what did they expect.

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
Took 60 pulls for Aventurine which seems good to me. Should have enough by the time the next banner drops.

I REALLY can't figure out what to do with my team 2.

Team 1 is Acheron, Pela e1, Guinaifen, Gallagher.

Wanted to do something with Dr. Ratio and Aventurine unless someone has a better idea but even after looking up stuff all day everyone recommends Pela or Guinaifen for Aventurine/Ratio but they are on my Acheron team.

Bronya
Himeko e3
Dan Heng e6
Serval e4
Asta e4
Herta e3
Luka e2
Tingyun
Yukong
Qingque

And the rest of the usual suspects. No special LCs.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
8n4t3f.jpg

I feel like I'm slowly falling off the HSR train... Not even sure what to farm anymore.
Aventurine is the first character I'm skipping and not even sure who to save for now.
Whoever it will be I'll get them, though.
Sitting on 145 special passes.

Not trying to sound dramatic. It actually feels nice to not have FOMO for once in this game.

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
Well, I lost my second 50/50 in a row. 157 rolls for Aventurine. The good thing was that I got my first Clara, so that's nice I guess. But I really hope I break this streak with Robin, else I'll have to say bye bye to my plans of getting
Sam's Lightcone

Deluxera

Mar 13, 2020
About two hours after getting Aventurine I was able to reach MoC floor 12 which is the first time since I started this game
I'll try Pure Fiction later and the later stager of Simulated Universe as well next week after the reset

However I didn't expect that reaching 4000 DEF would be actually difficult. I have 4pc Knights with DEF boots, orb and rope, and a S2 Trend lightcone and he has about 3600 DEF outside of combat. I could give him a DEF chest but that would mean forsaking his crit entierly (though from I've seen his damage in my setup is mediocre)

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't do any prep for this character since I wasn't sure I'd even get him, but he ended up turning out pretty nice

bnBQSHx.png

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Had the perfect JIngliu ready, then E2 Bronya comes along and fucks it all up with her 30% spd buff on skill use. Gotta find some good Ice relic Atk% boots.

2tnk3b.jpg

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
EnCcqoT.png

Finally my Aventurine can use his build now, really happy with it so far. Just want to upgrade the boots and potentially the ornaments but I doubt I'll farm that world really so they'll probably be fine

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got it Swarm 4.

Tossed my Acheron into the bin and went with my trusty old Dot with Kafka, Black Swan, Aventurine and Luocha. Those suspicion stacks savin' the day. The stupid bug didn't even get a single attack off all fight.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
No, I think I only have one of the Quake blessings? Maybe?
Macrosegregation is insane. Quake blessings are needed for preservation runs because you can run into serious damage problems without them, but Macro is the "never die" blessing. If you've ever seen screenshots of SU shields in the 5 figure amounts, that was from Gepard and Macrosegregation (before today)

n3ss

Nov 16, 2017
8n4t3f.jpg

I feel like I'm slowly falling off the HSR train... Not even sure what to farm anymore.
Aventurine is the first character I'm skipping and not even sure who to save for now.
Whoever it will be I'll get them, though.
Sitting on 145 special passes.

This is great! I was trying for months to get her to E6, finally happened during the Sparkle banner. I couldn't help myself and E6 Aventurine... Now just need to wait for Robin to complete the team. He slaps so hard, I love it.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Naw I ain't gonna go out like this. I'm gonna have both Jingliu and Adventurine when this patch is over. Especailly since I'm not interested in Robin or Boothill

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Rethinking on going for E2. It would be useful but it's the kind of Eidolan where it seems like it will be hard to actually feel it making a difference.

Goal is Topaz and then hopefully Robin. Then their LCs. Then Boothill.

Starting at 0 :) (and 30 pity with a guarantee)

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No lucky pulls for me. Lost the 50/50 to Welt, now at E2, and had to work up to pity again for guaranteed. Thankfully I won the 75/25 for his LC. Will wait to see what's coming in 2.3 before deciding if I want to invest more into his banner.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Rethinking on going for E2. It would be useful but it's the kind of Eidolan where it seems like it will be hard to actually feel it making a difference.

Goal is Topaz and then hopefully Robin. Then their LCs. Then Boothill.

Starting at 0 :) (and 30 pity with a guarantee)
Yeah I got lucky and managed to get him to E2 but I wouldn't say it seems too crazy really, useful for an extra debuff for Acheron teams but I wouldn't say it's really that worth it over a chance of getting Topaz and Robin. I think his E1 is better for the ult shield in emergencies

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I got lucky and managed to get him to E2 but I wouldn't say it seems too crazy really, useful for an extra debuff for Acheron teams but I wouldn't say it's really that worth it over a chance of getting Topaz and Robin. I think his E1 is better for the ult shield in emergencies
yeah that's what I thought. E1 seems like a sensible stopping point cause I've already felt the pocket shield saving me. (Extra CD helps too)

Oct 25, 2017
IMG-2682.jpg

So, 1 more normal pull till my free 5 star… but I have no idea who to go for. I was originally gonna get Bronya E2, but I got that from losing the 50/50 today.

Clara is the only one I don't have, but tbh I don't really want her.

Himeko is E3, but dunno if using this on E4 is worthwhile

Gepard and Bronya are E2

Everyone else is E0

Any suggestions?

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
People posting doubles, and here I just want to win a 50/50 ever.

Aventurine-Warps.png

Seriously demoralizing. Bottom 1.95%? Like come the fuck on.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
IMG-2682.jpg

So, 1 more normal pull till my free 5 star… but I have no idea who to go for. I was originally gonna get Bronya E2, but I got that from losing the 50/50 today.

Gepard and Bronya are E2

Everyone else is E0

Any suggestions?
at this point if none of the eidilons speak to you or even E3 Bronya. Clara might just be the best pick for something new

IMG-2682.jpg

Gepard and Bronya are E2

Everyone else is E0

Any suggestions?
I would go for Clara, she is really evergreen.

E4 Himeko is better for PF if you are running that.

Bailu E1 is comfy.

Bronya possible E6 fixes her.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
IMG-2682.jpg

Gepard and Bronya are E2

Everyone else is E0

Any suggestions?

I'm in the same boat at 298/300 and for me its between Bronya E1 and Clara E1. I'm not really sure exactly how useful Clara's E1 is (like what actually changes for builds) but I do plan on building her out, she seems like a lot of fun especially with Aventurine now. Bronya E1 is probably just too strong to pass up though.

If you do use Gepard his E1 is really nice. Actually makes the freeze reliable since its basically impossible to get enough EHR without the E1

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
IMG-2682.jpg

Gepard and Bronya are E2

Everyone else is E0

Any suggestions?

You can just hold onto it if you aren't sure, it doesn't make you use it straight away

I'm in the same boat at 298/300 and for me its between Bronya E1 and Clara E1. I'm not really sure exactly how useful Clara's E1 is (like what actually changes for builds) but I do plan on building her out, she seems like a lot of fun especially with Aventurine now. Bronya E1 is probably just too strong to pass up though.

If you do use Gepard his E1 is really nice. Actually makes the freeze reliable since its basically impossible to get enough EHR without the E1
Clara's E are just damage, damage and smoothing the synergy of her kit probably the best designed kit in the game.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
After getting the 12-stars on MoC and winning the Gamble off of QQ vs Aventurine, I decided to try my luck a bit with the gacha since I was way over my 150 safety net for the next character I'm interested in.

image-2024-04-17-184612781.png

So my E0 50/50 losses were:
-Silver Wolf
-Fu Xuan
-Sparkle
-Huo Huo

While my E0 50/50 wins were:
-Ruan Mei
-Acheron
-Jingliu

Apparently my 50/50 luck for E0's has a specific type...

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Ratio and Aventurine team is super fun. Damn, im really gonna want to have a Topaz I can use in there.

Blank

Oct 27, 2017

Clara's E1 is just okay at this point. Basically when Clara counters, she marks an enemy. The skill will then deal double damage to that enemy and remove the mark... so the NEXT skill will deal regular damage (unless she counters that enemy again). So what the E1 does is it keeps the mark on the enemy. You still have to counter-attack with Clara first to apply the mark, but it's basically permanently on at that point. So effectively it doesn't do anything until you try and skill the 2nd time (since the first skill would have been double damage from the mark anyway)...

and that's the main problem here is Clara typically isn't someone you're spamming skills with (and she's also not typically built fast so you're more likely to have counter-attacked the enemy after removing the mark anway). She totally CAN be, I would just say it's not all that common. The AoE effect is typically wasted unless you're facing 2+ beefy targets (since the 1st AoE/counter-attack itself is likely to kill off the smaller targets). I think Clara's eidolons are solid overall for a standard character for whatever that's worth... but I don't know if I'd go out of my way to get her eidolons.

The skill does hit really hard and in an AoE when the marks do line up/stick around though

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
I'm currently at 5 wins (SW, Jingliu + LC and Topaz + LC) and 3 loses (Fu Xuan, Ruan Mei and Aventurine) with my 50/50s. If I lose my next 50/50 to Robin, I'm just going to accept that my luck with support characters is indeed pretty bad in this game.

And yes, I did tried Ratio/Aventurine/Topaz/Ruan Mei and man it's a super fun team.
Can't wait for Robin to test the premium FUA team experience